We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Precise Mortgages DIP

Options
2»

Comments

• kingstreet
    kingstreet Posts: 38,823 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I suspect it's just detail checking.

They will want the SA302/Tax Calc to show the income and tax due and the TYO to show the tax due/paid.
    I am a mortgage broker. You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice. Please do not send PMs asking for one-to-one-advice, or representation.
  • elchapo
    elchapo Posts: 23 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks kingstreet for the reply.

Detail checking is fine. Do you think they will care that I only had a salary of £11k + 5k dividends, meaning £40 tax paid? It is all above board. Just the typical high contract rate but low salary to be tax efficient. They also asked for my last contract extension to prove "end of self-employment" which I sent showing £450 per day contract rate.
  • kingstreet
    kingstreet Posts: 38,823 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I don't believe they would decline your application for the reasons given, no. However, I don't work for Precise and it's always difficult to speculate on outcomes...
    I am a mortgage broker. You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice. Please do not send PMs asking for one-to-one-advice, or representation.
  • elchapo
    elchapo Posts: 23 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for your opinion. Appreciate it!
  • Elsie34
    Options
    Hi, I would like feedback on your experience with Precise and wondering if you finally got your mortgage with Precise. As my broker has just put my case forward to them.
    Thanks
  • amyanders
    Options
    Thank you so much for this article. Its really informative and I appreciate the effort it took to share it with us. All the best dear.
  • Mattbrogs83
    Options
    Hi, new to posting here. I’ve came across precise & they seem ideal for my situation.
    Has anyone recently been through the mortgage process with them & how did you get on & time from start to finish on securing the mortgage.
    I appreciate you’re replies.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family