Options
2»

Comments

• Thrugelmir
    Thrugelmir Posts: 89,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Sazhaz wrote: »
    As an experienced bank manager I’m quiet aware of the bank clearance process and the difference between working days and weekends.

Do your staff respond to every piece of correspondence they receive within minutes of receiving it? Or does it sit in an inbox where it is dealt with in date chronological order.
  • Sazhaz
    Sazhaz Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    My staff will reply within the service level agreements which are outlined within the T&C’s. As such true’s t&c’s states credited on the working day of receipt and such has not happened hence my post! So if you’re trying to compare the SLA’s there is your comparison!
  • Alexland
    Alexland Posts: 9,657 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Peter Hargreaves used to have a good method for dealing with unreasonable customers. He would apologise sincerely and suggest that perhaps one of his competitors might be able to better service their needs. It was a win/win for reducing his work and slowing down someone else.

Alex
  • squirrelpie
    Options
    You may not be over-reacting, but I think you have unrealistic expectations. I'd sum it up as 'storm in a teacup' and if I were you I wouldn't base any decisions on that single data point. Having said that, I do believe HL would likely do better; they have for me. Whether it is worth acting I don't know; I know nothing about True Potential.
  • Alexland
    Alexland Posts: 9,657 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Having said that, I do believe HL would likely do better; they have for me.

Maybe but HL made multiple errors on both of our LISA transfers that took 4 months of chasing them to fully resolve. I really don't think the OP can complain about a process that worked in a reasonable time period.

Alex
  • Thrugelmir
    Thrugelmir Posts: 89,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 13 October 2018 at 9:13PM
    Options
    Sazhaz wrote: »
    As such true’s t&c’s states credited on the working day of receipt and such has not happened hence my post!

Credited has a very different meaning to invested. Safe to assume that the money was indeed creditd to a bank account in your name. The SLA has therefore been met.

Does your pension provider pay interest on cash deposits held?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure