E: 09/10 Win an Oculus Go Standalone Virtual Reality Headset (kids, daily)

Options
https://www.cartoonnetwork.co.uk/promotion/win-johnny-english

Answer - Bough

16. The Main Winner shall win (“Main Prize”):

16.1. one (1) Oculus Go Standalone Virtual Reality Headset and Controller (64GB); and

16.2. one (1) Johnny English Strikes Again goody bag which shall include, subject to availability: one (1) faux leather bag, one (1) laser pen, one (1) pair of foldable glasses, one (1) 16GB USB, and one (1) beanie, of the size and model to be determined by Turner in its absolute discretion.

17. Each Runner Up shall win (“Runner Up Prize”):

17.1. one (1) Johnny English Strikes Again goody bag which shall include, subject to availability: one (1) faux leather bag, one (1) laser pen, one (1) pair of foldable glasses, one (1) 16GB USB, and one (1) beanie, of the size and model to be determined by Turner in its absolute discretion.

11. Entrants are limited to five (5) entries per person per day throughout the Promotional Dates (defined below) and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than five (5) entries per person per day. Turner reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than five (5) entries per person per day.

added to dailies
StayHome * StaySafe * BeKind

Comments

• RatGirl
    RatGirl Posts: 11,345 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Sorry to bump, just wanted to see if the answer would be Bough everyday, thanks for posting :) x
  • Mariobug25
    Options
    You have reached the maximum number of entries allowed for this competition.

Anyone else get this? I entered yesterday
  • wdywuk
    wdywuk Posts: 5,361 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I entered my 5 and got the message
  • mumto2boys
    mumto2boys Posts: 7,993 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    RatGirl wrote: »
    Sorry to bump, just wanted to see if the answer would be Bough everyday, thanks for posting :) x

I don't know sorry, sometimes these cartoon network comps keep the same question, sometimes not :)
    StayHome * StaySafe * BeKind
  • Mariobug25
    Options
    I got the same message again today, think this may be 5 entries only in the whole competition, albeit the terms say otherwise
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure