E: 15/07 Win £10,000 (2 guaranteed) +200 x £10K & other prizes possible -Purchase Required (Daily)

Options
mjm3346
mjm3346 Posts: 46,936 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
edited 27 April 2018 at 8:50PM in Game over
Enter a code max of 1 per day, numerous possible prizes based on randomly allocated football scenarios actually happening (such as no extra time in any of the matches on 6 and 7 of July)

There is however a draw for £10,000 from all valid entries made during the promotion period and a draw for another £10,000 for prize packs where Tesco is selected as the place of purchase.

You maybe required to produce the pack with the code if you are a winner

https://www.thesweetstake.com

To take part, purchase a promotional pack of Mars, Revels, M&Ms, Minstrels, Maltesers, Twix, Ripple, Snickers, Starburst, Skittles or Wrigleys Extra and enter the unique 10 digit code found INSIDE the pack and your email address at https://www.thesweetstake.com. Additional codes may be distributed via specific retailers or as part of the promotional support campaign.

Promotion Period: Promotional codes to be registered between 00.00 on 23 April 2018 and 23.59 on 15 July 2018. Wrap Up Draw Period: For promotional codes registered between 00.00 GMT on 16 July 2018 and 23.59 GMT on 16 January 2019.
There are six prize tiers that can be won if a Scenario happens. The prize pool consists of 200 x £10,000; 1,000 x £1,000; 2,500 x £500; 100,000 x £20; 200,000 x £5 plus millions of free packs of Mars, M&Ms, Minstrels, Maltesers, Revels, Twix, Ripple, Snickers, Starburst, Skittles or Wrigleys Extra. Cash prizes will be awarded in cheque form, made out in the name of the winner. Prizes of a free product will be delivered by means of a downloadable coupon,

There is a final Wrap-up draw for £500
Wrap Up Draw Period: For promotional codes registered between 00.00 GMT on 16 July 2018 and 23.59 GMT on 16 January 2019.

NPN route NI
Northern Ireland residents only: no purchase necessary. Simply send a stamped addressed envelope with your full name, postal address and email to Mars Sweetstakes NPN, PO Box 1079, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GY between 23 April 2018 and 15 July 2018. Only one entry per envelope. Only one no purchase necessary entry will be accepted per Northern Ireland resident per day throughout the Promotion Period. You will be emailed a unique code for you to complete the registration process described above. All valid NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning via an independently supervised process.

Comments

• cornishpasty1
    cornishpasty1 Posts: 27,908 Forumite
    edited 19 May 2018 at 7:48PM
    Options
    I've only just picked up promotional pack :(

Link added to Daily thread :beer:

Enter details here: https://www.thesweetstake.com/enter-details/
    #StaySafe
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year
  • sweetnene
    sweetnene Posts: 44 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Website doesn't seem to be working, i messaged them yesterday just waiting for a reply.
  • diddlydoop
    diddlydoop Posts: 5,286 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    sweetnene wrote: »
    Website doesn't seem to be working, i messaged them yesterday just waiting for a reply.

I have just entered and like the other times i've entered a code it does run very slowly but I got there in the end.
  • mjm3346
    Options
    sweetnene wrote: »

Worked fine for me this morning but it often runs slow (or not at all) and can take several attempts
  • mjm3346
    Options
    So far they have one winner out of a possible 200 in the sweepstake for £10,000 and over 61,000 winners in total.

Entries after 15/07 through to 16/01/2019 go into the wrap up draw to win £500 but are not eligible for the £10,000 draw that all entries go into or the extra £10,000 draw for Tesco customers - if you have spare wrappers it would be better to get a family member to enter them before the main competition closes rather than keep them for the wrap up draw.

(I don't know if this will finish when the world cup final starts or if they will actually accept entries to the end of the 15/07)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure