Asda staff booking holidays

Options
Long shot, but can anyone help please :)

My Mum works in Asda and doesn't use a computer. Someone who used to work there used to help her with booking her holidays etc after they closed their in-store offices, but has now left.

She's getting in a state trying to book a day off and says no one will help her. Am I right in thinking the web page is everyone benefits and does anyone know how I can get her account reset as I don't know the e-mail or password the person used.

Thanks for any help x

Comments

• sharpe106
    sharpe106 Posts: 3,559 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have no idea but I can't believe that nobody would help her to book an holiday, surely her manager can. There must be other options for people who can not access computer or use them, where I work is computerised but if someone can not do it then there is other ways to do it.
  • Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,101 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    And in future, can you set her up a gmail or similar account, and use that to help her book holidays? I used to be able to access my late mother's account, because I set it up, and it meant I could do various things for her.
    Signature removed for peace of mind
  • Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,101 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    BTW, it does appear to be https://everyonebenefits-asda.com/login - it's not asking for an email address but her Walmart number, which I guess she would have. Can she not guess what password might have been used / did her colleague not ask for a suggestion for it?
    Signature removed for peace of mind
  • *zippy*
    *zippy* Posts: 2,979 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks Sue the password she thought it might be doesn't work. I need her account reset I think. It's hard because she doesn't understand what I'm telling her she needs to do and won't ring the ex colleague.

I'll ask her to get a number for head office x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport