ClickASnap

Options
ClickASnap is a new photo sharing community website that shares it's advertising revenue with content creators. I joined last night and the nine photos I have uploaded so far have already started to make money, it's only a few cents so far but it's early days for the site. The checkout threshold is $25. One of the guys involved with ClickASnap is photographer Mike Browne who I've followed on YouTube for a couple years, he seems a decent bloke so I trust the site.

Comments

• GentleGenius
    Options
    edave wrote: »
    ClickASnap is a new photo sharing community website that shares it's advertising revenue with content creators. I joined last night and the nine photos I have uploaded so far have already started to make money, it's only a few cents so far but it's early days for the site. The checkout threshold is $25. One of the guys involved with ClickASnap is photographer Mike Browne who I've followed on YouTube for a couple years, he seems a decent bloke so I trust the site.

Do they have to be your own photos, or can they be anything randomly taken from the internet?
  • edave
    edave Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    They have to be your own photos. In future there will be more ways for photographers to earn from their work but for now earnings are limited to earn per view.

Here is some info from their About Us page,

"ClickaSnap; The world's’ first and only one stop shop for sharing, managing and monetising your art

We want to help people earn money for their work. We are tired of parasitic companies capitalising on your work earning billions whilst you earn nothing. ClickaSnap is here to address that. With systems in place to sell your photos as downloads, physical prints, earn per view, private art galleries, and the ability to licence your photos with world first licensing systems. We are constantly innovating to ensure you receive the best experience, the most exposure, and most importantly real money for your content.

We want ClickSnap to be the world's’ largest still image club, learn from masters, teach others, watch your content be subjectively judged by real people unknowingly rating your content. Join in conversations, spend time on our forums, upload your content, lose no rights, earn money for that next lens. Help us grow, and in turn we will help you earn an income. Welcome to Web 3.0, the web companies that give back"
  • GentleGenius
    Options
    edave wrote: »
    They have to be your own photos. In future there will be more ways for photographers to earn from their work but for now earnings are limited to earn per view.

Here is some info from their About Us page,

"ClickaSnap; The world's’ first and only one stop shop for sharing, managing and monetising your art

We want to help people earn money for their work. We are tired of parasitic companies capitalising on your work earning billions whilst you earn nothing. ClickaSnap is here to address that. With systems in place to sell your photos as downloads, physical prints, earn per view, private art galleries, and the ability to licence your photos with world first licensing systems. We are constantly innovating to ensure you receive the best experience, the most exposure, and most importantly real money for your content.

We want ClickSnap to be the world's’ largest still image club, learn from masters, teach others, watch your content be subjectively judged by real people unknowingly rating your content. Join in conversations, spend time on our forums, upload your content, lose no rights, earn money for that next lens. Help us grow, and in turn we will help you earn an income. Welcome to Web 3.0, the web companies that give back"

Thanks for the info :beer:
  • A_Phoenix_of_Tangerine
    Options
    Sounds interesting, if legit. How much can an amateur expect to earn, and with how many photos?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure