Sainsbury's in store big bargains thread

mamto3
mamto3 Posts: 205 Forumite
edited 13 February 2021 at 2:22PM in Food shopping & groceries
i went in to sainsburys to take advantage of the £10 oriental meal deal and got somebig bargains while i was there;

'Head' canvas butterfly shopping bags 14.99 now 2.99
70 piece screw set was 2.49 now 25p
Draper claw hammer was 6.99 now 1.49
Sainsburys flat head screwdriver was 1.49 now 29p
Sainsburys electric cordless screwdriver set was 19.99 now 4.99

Robot sandwich box was 3.49
Robot insulated lunch bag (quite big) was 5.99
Robot aluminium water bottle was 3.49
Russian doll water bottle was 3.49
All these were 1.00 each

Trunki GoVinchi backpack in blue was 19.99 now 5.99 (Cheaper than home bargains)

Ceramic and Lime green hoilet brush and holder was 6.25 now 1.83

These were all in Sainsburys Durham, hope it helps someone.

Comments

• Fantastic thanks - managed to pick up 2 lunch bags & sandwich boxes.
  • tels65
    tels65 Posts: 16 Forumite
    just been to my local,and they had mandara spa hand cream(tropical blooms 013383)reduced to £3.50,but scanned for £1.00.also linen/room spray sel £4.00,scanned for £1.25.hth someone,but i dont know if its all stores,
    enjoy:j
  • tels65
    was told today in my local,that the jumpers that are already in the reduced section ,are know down to 75% off.that made some of the cardies £3.bargin if the sizes are there:)
  • Lurleene
    Lurleene Posts: 1,108 Forumite
    In my local they have boxes of 12 Mates Latex free condoms for just 50p down from £7.49. Bought myself a year's supply. ;) i.e. 1 box :o
  • Lurleene wrote: »
    In my local they have boxes of 12 Mates Latex free condoms for just 50p down from £7.49. Bought myself a year's supply. ;) i.e. 1 box :o

Hi Please can you tell me which store in bournemouth you went to and if there were any left.

I am off on a hen weekend to ibiza next weekend and I have made Ibiza survivial kits.... these will be perfect to put in at this price lol
    knowing we will not use them as we are all mature ladys now hehe :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Lurleene
    Lurleene Posts: 1,108 Forumite
    Hi, this was at Castlepoint. They weren't kept with the other condoms, they were on an end of aisle shelf with other reduced items facing the soft drinks and crisps section.

Hope you find them - and have a fab weekend!
  • tels65 wrote: »
    was told today in my local,that the jumpers that are already in the reduced section ,are know down to 75% off.that made some of the cardies £3.bargin if the sizes are there:)

I got a lovely peachy/orange colour cardie for £3 yesterday. I got size 12 but loads of other sizes too. (This was Keighley branch)
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
  • Sonic hedgehog backpacks down from £12.99 to £4.99
    Green Tinkerbell dresses half price and several other fancy dress half price at my local yesterday... I think there was a dinosaur costume and a nurses outfit...
  • tels65
    would have loved some of the cardies,but after a good look, none in my size.:mad:
  • rbbadger
    rbbadger Posts: 451 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Lots of haircare stuff at 75% off in my local Sainsburys today. I can't remember exactly what they had but packets of scrunchies were around 35p, also hairbands, clips at around that price. Some lovely hairbrushes also reduced. I bought a Denman compact for 68p.

Also some great notebooks with good reductions. I bought JS blue spot reduced from £2.99 to 89p and a Collins Brighton Blue reduced from £5.99 to £1.79.

Disney stickers were down from £1.49 to 44p

There seemed to be a good clearance area for soft drinks. I don't know if it is store specific. e.g. JS Sparkling Elderflower 22p
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback