🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Joe Browns up to 60% off sale

Options
The Joe Browns up to 60% off sale is now on. Some funky items included :)

http://www.joebrowns.co.uk/

Comments

• Pixiegill
    Options
    Thank you.........love Joe Browns !!
  • tamalyn
    tamalyn Posts: 2,106 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    thanks, i love joe browns too - any codes?? hate paying for delivery expecialy when i am paying £150 lol
    Top wins - £10,000 lottery/daily mirror, £5000 asda vouchers, £1000 washing machine, 2 week canaries cruise, VIP trip to the olympics, 46" 3D TV, personal chef, kitchen aid mixer, £1000 tesco vouchers - latest prize £10,000 road trip with kit Kat
  • Gothic_Musical
    Options
    I can't fit into any of the clothing but they have the boots I've wanted for months at a good price, so thanks for the heads up on the sale.
  • mutley74
    mutley74 Posts: 4,022 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    is there any free delivery offers or codes?
  • tiny_courageous
    tiny_courageous Posts: 1,275 Forumite
    edited 26 December 2011 at 5:37PM
    Options
    Just ordered a dress I've had my eye on for ages, half price and 15% off, confirmation email received instantly.
  • thriftyemma
    Options
    mutley74 wrote: »
    is there any free delivery offers or codes?

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3693961&highlight=joe+browns 15% discount code here
  • fizzyfish
    Options
    grabbed some lovely things, many thanks OP :)
  • tamalyn
    tamalyn Posts: 2,106 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    hope we get our orders ok as i ordered xmas eve and they are obviously closed from that day and nothing has changed with my order - do they have a a good stock system that stops people ordering once items are out of stock? i also think they should say how long they are closed for and give a delivery estimate!! they are charging enough for delivery.
    Top wins - £10,000 lottery/daily mirror, £5000 asda vouchers, £1000 washing machine, 2 week canaries cruise, VIP trip to the olympics, 46" 3D TV, personal chef, kitchen aid mixer, £1000 tesco vouchers - latest prize £10,000 road trip with kit Kat
  • karmacookie
    Options
    tamalyn wrote: »
    hope we get our orders ok as i ordered xmas eve and they are obviously closed from that day and nothing has changed with my order - do they have a a good stock system that stops people ordering once items are out of stock? i also think they should say how long they are closed for and give a delivery estimate!! they are charging enough for delivery.

I ordered Xmas morning and got a dispatch email today!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport