We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Volunteers wanted by Good Housekeeping mag, to trial beauty products

Options

Comments

• dodiegee
    dodiegee Posts: 39 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I emailed them weeks ago and had the reply that a lot of us had about address details. I never heard anything else so I assumed that I hadn't been lucky. I just got home at lunchtimetoday to find a mystery packet containing moisturiser to test for GH panel ! Yippee !(I assume I'll be sent further details on how I supposed to report back?)
  • CrimpQueen
    CrimpQueen Posts: 572 Forumite
    Options
    dodiegee wrote: »
    I emailed them weeks ago and had the reply that a lot of us had about address details. I never heard anything else so I assumed that I hadn't been lucky. I just got home at lunchtimetoday to find a mystery packet containing moisturiser to test for GH panel ! Yippee !(I assume I'll be sent further details on how I supposed to report back?)

I bet that was a nice surprise for you. Hopefully mine will turn up tomorrow.
  • easy
    easy Posts: 2,516 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :o Am I the only one who wasn't picked ?
    I try not to get too stressed out on the forum. I won't argue, i'll just leave a thread if you don't like what I say. :)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,985 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    easy wrote: »
    :o Am I the only one who wasn't picked ?

No, me neither :(
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • CrimpQueen
    Options
    Still waiting for mine.
  • debbsi
    debbsi Posts: 83 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks to CrimpQueen I have found my way to the right thread - I got an email yesterday asking me for my address so they could send me some moisturiser :D

Cant wait

Deb x
  • yasminec
    yasminec Posts: 583 Forumite
    Options
    I am so Jealous crimpqueen I got a biotherm £32 one, would really want the estee lauder one as i will be buying that myself
    enjoy testing, let us know if they work and worth buying
  • CrimpQueen
    Options
    yasminec wrote: »
    I am so Jealous crimpqueen I got a biotherm £32 one, would really want the estee lauder one as i will be buying that myself
    enjoy testing, let us know if they work and worth buying

I'm sure everyone who is on here is like me and is happy to receive anything nice for free whatever the price. Maybe I smiled just a bit more this time though.
  • yasminec
    yasminec Posts: 583 Forumite
    Options
    I was joking crimpqueen, I am Very happy with my product too
  • CrimpQueen
    Options
    yasminec wrote: »
    I was joking crimpqueen, I am Very happy with my product too

I wasn't taking you seriously. It was more a joke about how excited we all get about something to test, even if its a toilet block:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport