free burger or sandwich at o'neills, 8th -10th february

Options
http://www.virginradio.co.uk/extra/oneills/voucher.html

hooray, print out the voucher for a free burger or sandwich at o'neills when you buy a drink there.

they have run this offer before, and it is a complete meal with salad and chips.

teasingly, there is a link on the page for a free jamesons and mixer, but that offer seems to have expired..grr

Official insert

This is a great deal and the MoneySaving team felt obliged to test it out in the name of, ahem, research. Buy any drink and you get a free sandwich or burger.

O'Neill's says the cheapest drink you can buy is a coke at £1.55, although the really cheeky might want to try their luck and order some blackcurrant and water for about 20p. To get voucher you need to register as a Virgin Vip and be logged in to print it off. Voucher states one offer per person.

Find you nearest O'Neill's here

Excludes Hawaiian and fully loaded burgers, but we'll let them off.
threadbanner.gif
Membre Of Teh Misspleing Culb

Comments

• dobbiesloan
    dobbiesloan Posts: 2,211 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    oooop's
    Terms and conditions
    One voucher per person. Once you have opened the voucher, you must print it off immediately. You will not be able to re-load the voucher.
    Offer ends end February 2005. Voucher not valid in Drury Lane, Conway St, Heathrow or Stanstead. Further terms and conditions apply: see voucher for details.
    Someones messed up. Hope its the virgin site and you all get your food.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • starlite_2
    starlite_2 Posts: 2,428 Forumite
    Options
    well the vouchers you print are dated 2006! they can't really refuse them.
  • freebie_junkie
    Options
    do you think theyd let me have just teh chips and salad?
    :T The best things in life are FREE! :T
  • captain_insano
    Options
    Well this is a fantastic spot starlite but is anyone having an enormous amount of trouble with actually downloading the voucher? I've created a vip account, it has me logged on on the homepage but just will not let me download the voucher!
  • starlite_2
    Options
    have you turned off your pop up blocker?
  • starlite_2
    Options
    you actually can reload the voucher too, i've got one for thursday and friday.
  • captain_insano
    Options
    yup, did you get it sent in an email? Or is there any other way of reaching the page?
  • jitsuguy
    jitsuguy Posts: 250 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hi ya,

I had to go to the chatroom and re-login then post the link above into the browser and then download the voucher.
    Debts (As of 10th September):
    Original - £7938.11, Now - £0

Matched Betting Profits (From 05/11/06): £1026.45 (of which £214.20 is cashback)
  • captain_insano
    Options
    Thanks jitsuguy, that works now. And thanks again for the spot starlite! We've got two O'neills in Cardiff heh heh heh
  • jitsuguy
    jitsuguy Posts: 250 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hi ya,

Do you reckon they will allow a load of students to go down and get a meal at lunch? My whole office is thnking of doing this! That is likely to be around 5-10 of us! We need to get our moneys worth.

Nath
    Debts (As of 10th September):
    Original - £7938.11, Now - £0

Matched Betting Profits (From 05/11/06): £1026.45 (of which £214.20 is cashback)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure