Hampers for men (whats to use?)

Options
Hello all, I love the hamer ideas everyone is having and have decided to make one for my two brothers and dad I was just wonering what people use as the actual hamper for men? Ive heard of car wash buckets but my brother has just bought himself one of these doh! Also ideas of gifts to put in them would be appriciated here are my current ideas

Dad:
Socks
gloves for bike
smellies
chocs
book/dvd

older bro (24)
retro sweets
i tunes voucher
smellies
some kind of gadget

younger bro (15)
sweets
smellies
gadget
book/dvd

Any ideas will be much appriciated I always find it so hard to buy for these 3 (i did request sisters :confused: ) ! Thank you

Comments

• irishwench69
    Options
    Hi daisyboo :hello:

Good idea on the hampers! :)

Have you thought of including:

Shaving / hair stuff (some good offers in boots right now.....)
    Edible stuff - can't go wrong with something to eat drink (maybe a mini alcohol / glass set?)

I often buy things related to what they like / 'do' - men are often quite activity orientated......

For example my eldest brother likes martial arts, so I got him a bruce lee boxset, my other brother likes driving, so some driving gloves, some driving magazines and one of those experiences, and my dad likes hiking so some binoculars, a walking / hiking stick and a torch (for those early morning hikes / birdwatching!! :o )

Regarding gadgets, both prezzybox.com and firebox.com are offering £5 off vouchers when you register with them - might be able to pick something fun up from there? Maybe a USB type attachment / gadget?

HTH,

IW x
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 222 :beer:
    :T Debt free wannabe - Proud to be dealing with my debts! :T

Remember the MoneySaving mantras!

IF YOU'RE SKINT......
    Do I need it? Can I afford it? Can I find it cheaper anywhere else?

IF YOU'RE NOT SKINT......
    Will I use it? Is it worth it? Can I find it cheaper anywhere else?
  • daisyboo
    Options
    thankyou some good ideas there. I have had a look on prezziebox some fab stuff i want to buy it all lol
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure