Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 28

Options

Comments

• Ty_Twad
    Ty_Twad Posts: 16 Forumite
    edited 4 May 2013 at 4:19PM
    Options
    Watch video and get 50P off any Colgate Total Toothpaste. Valid until 20th May 2013.

I watched the video (there's 2:46 that I'll never get back) so that you don't have to!

colgate.co.uk/ColgateTotal/UK/v4/healthymouth/pdf/ColgateTotal50p-off-coupon.pdf

Most Colgate Total 125ml are BOGOF at Tesco until Monday (2 for £3.28). Also at Tesco, some 75ml tubes including the new Colgate Total Interdental are Half Price at £1.74 until Tuesday.
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 4 May 2013 at 4:47PM
    Options
    NEW COUPON pdf

hi TT
    thanks for posting
    now added

http://www.colgate.co.uk/ColgateTotal/UK/v4/healthymouth/pdf/ColgateTotal50p-off-coupon.pdf
    Ty_Twad wrote: »
    Watch video and get 50P off any Colgate Total Toothpaste. Valid until 20th May 2013.

I watched the video (there's 2:46 that I'll never get back) so that you don't have to!

colgate.co.uk/ColgateTotal/UK/v4/healthymouth/pdf/ColgateTotal50p-off-coupon.pdf

Most Colgate Total 125ml are BOGOF at Tesco until Monday (2 for £3.28). Also at Tesco, some 75ml tubes including the new Colgate Total Interdental are Half Price at £1.74 until Tuesday.
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    NEW COUPON

Airwick liquid refill 50p
    http://airwick.couponmicrosite.net/
  • 1cherish
    1cherish Posts: 63 Forumite
    Options
    dr oetkas pizza £1.29 in morrisons at the moment.
  • TheSuperScrimperFamily
    TheSuperScrimperFamily Posts: 125 Forumite
    edited 6 May 2013 at 9:11PM
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

In Morrison's Magazine (May/June issue) there is a £1 off coupon for Glenfiddich 3x5cl. As the voucher states, might come in handy for Father's day, Sunday 16 June.

Valid 1 May 2013- 30 june 2013

Cheers!
    Balance recognizes that many good things in life are good only in moderation. When an interest, affection, or endeavor becomes utterly consuming, it doesn't allow room for other kinds of goodness. Coupon in moderation!
  • nutty_girl_2001
    Options
    I emailed Tesco and asked them their current policy and they replied:

Thank you for your email my name is Kevin I am the Customer Service Manager responding to your inquiry today.

Firstly I would like to apologise for all the confusion that our coupon/voucher policy has caused, hopefully I will be able to clear this up for you.

In regards to internet coupons; I am pleased to say that these are accepted in all our stores. For these to be accepted the coupon must be readable, in date and you must have purchased the product described on the voucher, (one coupon per product purchased will be accepted).

To answer your query about the number of coupons a customer can use; the only limitation we have is that for each coupon to be accepted the product described on the coupon has to be purchased.

With coupons stating one coupon per transaction; as long as each transaction is fully completed and paid for, then there is nothing to stop a customer completing another transaction straight away.

I have also logged your suggestion to have this information available online with the reference 14689784.

Once again thank you for your email and should you need my further assistance please let me know.

Kind regards

Kevin O'Hare
    Tesco Customer Service

Hopefully there will be something 'official' published on their website which I can print off and use against the 'make it up on the spot' policy' the cashiers try and pull.
  • picklepie
    Options
    is there a problem with the ristorante pizza coupons as Mr T's wont take them. instore today i was told they only accept there own coupons as from today??? is that right. where else can i use the coupons
  • geordie_joe
    geordie_joe Posts: 9,112 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    picklepie wrote: »
    is there a problem with the ristorante pizza coupons as Mr T's wont take them. instore today i was told they only accept there own coupons as from today??? is that right. where else can i use the coupons

Nothing wrong with them, read the post before yours for Tescos policy on coupons.
  • LaaCaz
    LaaCaz Posts: 1,505 Forumite
    Options
    This was the policy they sent me ....

Thank you for your email regarding our Clubcard vouchers and coupons.
    Coupons can only be redeemed if you have purchased the product shown on the coupon. We do not accept damaged, copied or defaced coupons. Please see our Terms and Conditions as follows:

Supplier Coupons

• Issued by suppliers such as Coca Cola, Ariel, etc.
    • The coupon can only be redeemed if the customer has purchased the product
    • Check the coupon is in date
    • Some suppliers use a watermark on their coupons
    • If the coupon does not scan, enter the bar-code manually.
    • No change can be given

Clubcard Vouchers

• Coupon cannot be taken as a non scanned coupon under any circumstances.
    The store will lose money
    • No change can be given
    • Name on the voucher must match the name on the Clubcard
    • If voucher is not damaged and cannot scan, read the message displayed on the
    till and return to the customer
    • If voucher is damaged and will not scan, call a Team Leader to contact
    Clubcard and request a new voucher whilst customer is present

Points Value Vouchers

• The product must be purchased or the required spend value must be met,
    otherwise the voucher will not scan
    • If the product has been purchased or value spend has been met and the voucher
    does not scan, call a Team Leader to report the issue to the Stores Helpdesk
    • If the coupon does not scan but the customer has purchased the product, the
    points can be added manually at the Customer Service Desk

Competitors’ Conditional Spend Coupon

• We no longer accept competitors coupons

Internet Coupons

• The product displayed on the coupon must be purchased
    • Coupon can be in colour or black and white but must not look like a
    photocopied coupon
    • If the coupon does not scan, enter the bar-code manually

Luncheon Vouchers

• Must be in date
    • Full value of coupon must be used
    • No change can be given
    • Only food and drink can be purchased

Healthy start vouchers

• More than one voucher can be used providing the correct amount of product is
    purchased
    • Check the voucher is in date
    • Issued by the governments to be used on cow's milk, long life or UHT (NOT
    goats, soya, evaporated or flavoured milk(fresh fruit and vegetables, infant
    formulae milk (not for babies older than 6 months)

Variable Value Coupon

• No change can be given
    • Full value of coupon must be used

Coinstar Coupon

• Coinstar coupons can be exchanged for cash at the Customer Services Desk or
    used towards payment of goods.
    • Located on the back is a box, using a coin rub the box and the "Coinstar" logo
    will appear. (Security feature to ensure the voucher is genuine).
    In closing, I hope that this information has been helpful however, should you need any further assistance then please don't hesitate to contact me.
    Kind regards

Tesco Customer Service
    :D Coupons = the only money we can legally print for ourselves:D

:j A coupon for a free item that is price glitched in Mr T's to be cheaper than Sada for an apg = HEAVEN :j

:money: total = £47.48 cc = 413 selling stuff = £23.00 Floor pennies = £5.79
  • TheSuperScrimperFamily
    Options
    Hello all,

Go to Carte Noir website, watch register and watch a quick video and answer the question to recieve £1.00 coupon off their Instinct coffee. Currently £1.74 on the 80g refil.

Cheers!
    Balance recognizes that many good things in life are good only in moderation. When an interest, affection, or endeavor becomes utterly consuming, it doesn't allow room for other kinds of goodness. Coupon in moderation!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure