Lenders are still cutting interest rates on fixed mortgages despite the base rate continuing to rise. It means a significant gap has opened between the best fixes and variable deals. To help navigate the market, we've spoken to mortgage brokers and analysed what's going on.
Read the full story:
'Fixed mortgage deals continue to get cheaper despite base rate rise as the gap with trackers widens – what you need to know'
If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.
MSE News: Fixed mortgage deals continue to get cheaper despite base rate rise
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards