MSE News: Swap Avios to Nectar before 16 November as the value of points is set to plummet

Options
Avios collectors planning to convert their rewards currency into Nectar points should do so before 16 November when the value of the conversion is set to plummet. 

Read the full story:

Swap Avios to Nectar before 16 November as the value of points is set to plummet - here's what you need to know

If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.

Comments

• akosggonda
    Options
    @MSE_Helen_K, thanks for the heads-up. Quick question: when I read the T&Cs for Avios conversion on the Nectar app, it already says 250 points instead of 300 for 400 Nectar points. Are you sure about the 16 November change date? 

• akosggonda
    Options
    Ignore the previous comment, probably early morning, did not read the top of the Nectar app T&Cs which says "valid until 16 November". 
  • muffin_man
    Options
    Can't believe there's been no communication about this direct from Avios/Nectar (well actually, I can).  Thanks for the heads up. I've just done a manual conversion of the majority of my Avios, and set up auto conversion in the hopes that it will transfer over the remainder on Monday before the changes come into effect.

Been auto-converting to Avios for a long time since they ran some sort of bonus promotion - saved me the temptation of spending them in Sainsbury's!
  • digital
    digital Posts: 212 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I'm getting error after error on both the BA and Nectar sites. Anyone else? I'm out of the UK at the moment so wonder if that's the issue.
    digital
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure