How do your rate your broadband provider?

Options
Poll started 16 August 2022

We can tell you which are the cheapest broadband providers, but to keep our customer service ratings updated, we need your help. Please rate your BROADBAND provider on customer service (not price) over the past SIX MONTHS.

Click here to vote in the poll

Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below.
If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.
Thanks!

Comments

• AlanRalph
    AlanRalph Posts: 23 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    We're with Virgin Media, and I give them an 'OK' overall for last six months. On the one hand, their broadband has been fairly consistent in both speed and reliability. On the other hand, their customer service (when it came time to haggle a new deal) has also been consistent, in terms of being nigh-on impossible to understand. I'm starting to wonder if the main reason firms outsource their customer support overseas is less to do with cost-saving and more about making customers lose the will to fight the price hikes. (Nothing against the people answering the calls, I'm sure they know their stuff, but it's ironic that the call quality is so atrocious, with so much background noise.)
  • Jossmer
    Options
    I am with Zen internet. They really are a brilliant all-rounder. Rock solid on customer service/tech support and price. Once you sign up, the price that you pay is for life!. No annual increases, so no haggling skills required. 
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    EE , have been with them for years. Went fibre last year. Speed A1, customer service A1, price A1 
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • marvin42_2
    Options
    I agree with Jossmer. Zen are brilliant - not the cheapest but not expensive for the service and reliability.
  • kb1979
    kb1979 Posts: 9 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am with pulse 8 rated them as great as good speeds and a rolling contract. Benn with them for a years now,
  • DaveC70
    Options
    Just as a counterbalance to the Zen reviews, I had a terrible time with their customer service. Very poor at providing updates, engineers missing appointments without letting me know, the 'auto-compensation' refunds via the Ofcom scheme proved to be anything other than automatic and I had to chase multiple times for a refund. Very poor all round and I changed ISP at the first opportunity. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback