Black Friday 2021: share deals as you spot them

Options
Former_MSE_Laura
Former_MSE_Laura Posts: 180 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
edited 16 January 2022 at 2:05PM in It's gone, but was it any good?

The one-week countdown is on! ⏰

As we know, Black Friday deals can start popping up ahead of the actual day itself and are often spread across the whole week.

So, we’re kickstarting this deal-spotting thread nice and early…

This is the place to share any good deals you come across during the Black Friday period. It can be any deal at all … tech, fashion, food and drink, you name it (just make sure it’s within the Forum Rules please!) Codes are welcome too - they'd usually be confined to the Discount Codes 'n Vouchers thread, but on this occasion we'd love to have all Black Friday codes, deals and vouchers in one place.

You never know, it could be something another Forumite has been on the lookout for.

If you spot any duds (Black Friday 'non'-deals such as 3% off, or more expensive than pre-Black Friday), please drop them in our Black Friday 2021 duds thread.

⚠️ But please remember, only buy what you need and can afford, and ALWAYS do your own price comparison first. 

Comments

• MSE_Laura_F
    MSE_Laura_F Posts: 1,570 MSE Staff
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited 19 November 2021 at 4:28PM
    Options
    Amazon has up to 50% off Advent calendars.

Eg:
    • Dove Body & Hair 12-day Advent calendar - £10 (was £20)
    • 24-day Advent calendar - Tresemme, Dove, Sure, VO5, Vaseline, Toni & Guy, Simple, Radox - £20 (was £40)
  • MK62
    MK62 Posts: 1,448 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Firesticks are half price if you buy them through Alexa......
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    https://www.buyagift.co.uk/

Enter BLACK26 for Black Friday discount of 26%
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
    Options
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
    Options
  • sarah1972
    Options
  • sarah1972
    Options
  • sarah1972
    Options
  • sarah1972
    edited 23 November 2021 at 12:14PM
    Options
  • sarah1972
    Options
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback