Best Competition Win Story

Options
Just wondering if anyone has any nice stories about competitions they have won where the company has gone above and beyond to make the win memorable?

We won a holiday to Australia and as my wife was in the early stages of pregnancy after trying for so long we decided it wasn't advisable to go, my mother in law was turning 50 and the promoter NDL group let us gift it to my mother in law and she had the best holiday ever and we were able to give her a gift we could never have afforded, luckily we have been Australia before
Blessed on 18th February 2014 at 0814 with little Sarah xxx

Comments

• EnglishWelshie
    Options
    I won a football competition with cadburys for four people to watch a Premier league team in Europe in a pre season friendly. We should have been going to Salzburg to watch Chelsea but that fell through so we were offered Arsenal in Barcelona instead. I have been to watch Barcelona a couple of times so I asked if we could go to Norway to watch Manchester United instead and they agreed to it. Their promotions team were fantastic to deal with.

We also bought tickets to watch the ladies team the following night. Our flight out to Oslo we ended up on the same flight as the ladies team and got a few photos with them at the airport.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback