E: 17/09 3:00pm Win £££ Cash Countdown (1 entry - Starts 31/08 6:00am)

Options
Comping_Rich
Comping_Rich Posts: 20,801 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
edited 18 September 2021 at 9:13AM in Game over

WIN THOUSANDS OF POUNDS EVERY DAY - THE FASTER YOU ANSWER, THE MORE YOU WIN!

Select a station from the list below to find out more about our Cash Countdown competition.

Win thousands of pounds every day – the faster you answer, the more you win!

Hits Radio's Cash Countdown is here!

How would YOU like to win an incredible £50,000 in tax-free cash... just for answering one phone call? On the Hits Radio £50k Cash Countdown THAT could happen to you!

Grab your phone and play now...

Text WIN to 63103 (£2 + Standard Network Rate), or enter online, for your chance to win £50,000.

The lines are open now and we'll freeze them every weekday from 3pm, starting from Monday 6 September. Don’t let your phone out of your sight, as we could be calling YOU. If you answer straight away, £50,000 is all yours... but the longer you take, the more money is at stake. After every ring, the prize will drop by TEN GRAND.

Remember, the faster you answer, the more you win!

Enter right now and £50,000 could be yours…

Text WIN to 63103 (£2 + Standard Network Rate) or enter online.

Cash Countdown is a Hits Radio Networks competition and the full terms, conditions and online entry can be found here.

How much I can win on Cash Countdown?

Want to know more? Here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions:

How much can I win on Cash Countdown?

You can win up to £50,000! But remember...the faster you answer, the more you win!

What do I need to do?

You need to enter the competition and be ready to answer your phone as quickly as possible after 3pm. It's really easy.

How do I enter?

Text WIN to 63103 (£2 + Standard Network Rate) or enter online.

For the answers to other questions, check out our FAQ's page.

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

Comments

• Middle_Sister
    Options
    It says I've had my maximum entries but I havent entered since Tuesday.  What's going on?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure