MSE Poll: How do you rate your mobile network's service and coverage?

Poll started 17 May 2021

We want to find out how each provider rates both for service (how they treat you) and coverage (how strong the signal is when you need it). 

In truth there are only four main networks providing signals – the rest use these but under their own brand (see our Mobile Networks guide for who piggybacks who). Yet please rate the firm that provides your mobile phone bill, as we want to see how they compare.

Click here to vote in the poll

Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below.
If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.
Thanks!

Comments

• BobbinAlong
    BobbinAlong Posts: 195 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 20 May 2021 at 6:32AM
    Coverage at home is my nightmare, especially since Vodafone are withdrawing the SureSignal device that I have depended on for years. Mine has recently broken down and I have to be close to one bedroom window or outside to get a signal. And wifi calling doesn't work on my phone with Vodafone. I'm not in a remote area, just ordinary rural England only three miles from towns. And the other providers coverage is as bad or worse - OH has EE and struggles also, even with wifi calling enabled. Providers should be made to provide good reliable 3G coverage in all mainland areas before they can have 5G contracts.
  • pwharley
    pwharley Posts: 23 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    How can the coverage vary so much, when the smaller operators piggyback off a larger network's signal?
    For example, EE has "Great" coverage for 49.2% of respondents, whilst hosting 1pMobile at 83.5%, BT Mobile at 54.1% and Plusnet Mobile at 56.3%.  I can accept the small variance for BT and Plusnet, but the figure for 1pMobile seems "wrong".
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback