Forum Home» Martin's Blogs & Appearances & MoneySavingExpert in the News

Martin Lewis: Payment holidays extended – but should you take one? Mortgages, credit cards, loans...

New Post Advanced Search
We are currently experiencing a high volume of spam and have increased the sensitivity of our spam filters. This could mean that genuine posts may get caught. If you believe this has happened to one of your posts, please email the Forum team on [email protected] As always, we are really grateful for your patience whilst we get this sorted - which we'll do as soon as possible.
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Martin Lewis: Payment holidays extended – but should you take one? Mortgages, credit cards, loans...

2 replies 154 views
This is the discussion to link on the back of Martin's blog. Please read the blog first, as this discussion follows it.
Please click 'post reply' to discuss below.

Replies

• DIVADIVA Forumite
    3 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker First Post
    As per the Martin’s blog, the advice is not to take an extension if you don’t need it. Due to uncertainty in the  regularity of my work, I was considering taking the extension - on the basis that this is on my file anyway- will the extension further affect me in the future ? Or the fact that I’ve taken a holiday anyway, an extension will have no further effect ? 
  • cairndogcairndog Forumite
    223 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker Home Insurance Hacker!
    ✭✭
    I am looking at a used car for sale in a registered dealership. Can they find out details of the previous owners?