Forum Home» Referrers

Costa Coffee Club App First Time Users - 200 Free Points

New Post Advanced Search

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

Costa Coffee Club App First Time Users - 200 Free Points

edited 5 May 2019 at 10:52AM in Referrers
28 replies 671 views
SuperHans1SuperHans1 Forumite
82 posts
Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
edited 5 May 2019 at 10:52AM in Referrers
First time users of the Costa Coffee Club App get 200 bonus points (worth £2) on the first scan of the app if they use my referral code. This applies to new users of the app even if you already hold the Costa Coffee Club membership card as well as brand new members. Plus any points you would collect normally.

Brand new members of the Costa Coffee Club receive an additional 100 bonus points for registering as well as the 200 bonus points (£3 in total). On top of this any points that you would collect normally. Enough points for a free coffee the second time you visit,

https://swf3j.app.goo.gl/kMTC

Alternatively download the Android or IPhone Costa Coffee Club App and when prompted enter 0JDS4 as the invite code (that's a zero at the start).

Referral code can be used any number of times.

Many thanks for using my code 0JDS4

SuperHans1
:j

Replies

• luke2010luke2010 Forumite
    188 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    I used the link above I’d love if someone would use mine please

Use the Costa app like me and get 100 (£1) free points to start, then 200 (£2) more when you first collect points with a purchase. https://swf3j.app.goo.gl/Zv3E
    {Removed by Forum Team}
  • kambing01kambing01 Forumite
    55 posts
    I'm afraid I signed up to the Costa app months ago so haven't used Luke's link above - so please, someone else do use it! Costa rewards have been great through the years, on the card and no through the app, lots of extra point giveaways.

If anyone would like to use my code, it's AD1O5. You'll get £1 in points when you sign up, and then you and I will each get £2 in points when you make your first purchase.

Thanks! :)
  • GlennTheBakerGlennTheBaker Forumite
    2.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Use the Costa app like me and get 100 (£1) free points to start, then 200 (£2) more when you first collect points with a purchase. https://swf3j.app.goo.gl/ca8S
    This space has been intentionally left blank
  • DreamerVDreamerV Forumite
    821 posts
    Would love it if someone could use my code AQCVX

https://swf3j.app.goo.gl/Mq3X

Many thanks for anyone who does. You'll get £1 worth of points on signing up then a further £2 worth on your first purchase (enough for a coffee or whatever else you fancy £3 or under) :)

For transparency, I would gratefully receive 200 points (£2)

Thank you :)
  • denz1968denz1968 Forumite
    74 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Thanks DreamerV I have used your link and worked a treat

My code is 1703K. Enter this when signing up and receive 100 points. When you first use your app for a purchase you will get a bonus 200 points. So 300 points worth £3 in total

In return I will also get 200 points

Thanks
  • jacandjacand Forumite
    562 posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭
    My code is KLY8E Enter this when you sign up and receive 100 points. Then when you make a purchase you will get a bonus 200 points. So 300 in total, worth £3 enough for a coffee.
    I will also get 200 points.

Thanks
  • SuperHans1SuperHans1 Forumite
    82 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    With Costa Express machines giving free coffee to app users tomorrow (1/10/19) there has never been a better time to download the app :)
  • hwg3141hwg3141 Forumite
    403 posts
    100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭
    I would be very grateful if someone were to use my code: Y3BKT

Thanks!
    Latest wins: June: £27 Amazon, £30 Mindful Chef, Horror DVD, 2 Pens || May: Charlie Bigham Meal, £40 Virgin Experience Days Voucher, £5 x 2 (ITV Winsday) || April: Cakes & Cookbook, £40 Just Eat || March: £50 Amazon || February: T-Shirt, Pendant & Earrings || December: £25 Netflix || November: £25 Amazon || October: £50 Haribo Bundle || September: £50 Amazon
  • mrchaglemrchagle Forumite
    577 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Use the Costa app like me and get 100 (£1) free points to start, then 200 (£2) more when you first collect points with a purchase.

https://swf3j.app.goo.gl/zCsuh

My shameless :wink: Referral code is: 7Q0EW

Collect points in-store as well as Costa Express machines!!
    If I've help in anyway, please remember to thank me :-)
  • edited 22 May at 5:56PM
    SuperWombatSuperWombat Forumite
    3 posts
    First Anniversary First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    edited 22 May at 5:56PM
    With Costa planning to repoen soon but only taking contactless payments and no physical Costa Cards there has never been a better time to use the Costa Coffee App. Please use my referral code for 200 free points: 9XTUM