Forum Home» Referrers

Bulb energy referral thread 2

New Post Advanced Search

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

Bulb energy referral thread 2

edited 16 February 2019 at 8:32AM in Referrers
229 replies 13.1K views
BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
46.9K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 16 February 2019 at 8:32AM in Referrers
As old thread was too long

For clarity the following apply now ( all stuff that was a problem in the last thread )

1) only post your referrals once ( allowed a repost in the event of a time limited special referral increase )

2) don't delete your earlier post and repost ( I can see) .

3) don't change your original link to someone else's . If your friend/brother/sister etc has a link then they need to post it themselves , not via you. That also includes a new post saying "posting on behalf of xxxxx"

4) No "pm sent " posts

5) no "see my referral post XXX"

6) no chat posts

7) no " used xxxxx persons link

8) no " cashback received from xxxx person " . Only post if cash not received

Anyone who wants to take up a referral should send a PM direct to the person they choose ( there is no chain , some people prefer long established members of the forum ) . You PM people by clicking on their user name and choosing to "send a message" . No need to post in the thread that you have sent them a message.

Referral splitting is currently allowed but if this becomes a problem through abuse or turns into a bidding war then may be stopped.

You don't get notified if your post is removed
Links in my signature currently broken
I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Replies

• BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    46.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's ok to post once in this thread if you posted in the old one
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • locarrlocarr Forumite
    8.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Folks.

£60 to switch to bulb

Long standing MSE member.

I can offer the standard Bulb £50 referral offer plus £10.

Code and link are below. :)

Thanks

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/lynnd0391

in addition to the £50 from bulb I will also give you £10 via paypal/BACS

PM me when you have switched :)
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • edited 1 February 2019 at 12:50PM
    KevinGKevinG Forumite
    1.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    edited 1 February 2019 at 12:50PM
    Thanks @Browntoa, I'll post my referral link as it's allowed in the new thread. It's only £50 but I'm also happy to add another £10 if you PM me.

https://join.bulb.co.uk/?referral=kevin2927

Very happy Bulb customer saving lots.
    Baxi Ecogen 24/1.0 Micro-CHP boiler installed Oct-2010; 2kWp Solar PV - 10*200W Kioto, SMA Sunny Boy 2000HF, SSE facing, some shading in winter, 37° pitch, installed Jun-2011, inverter replaced Sep-2017.
  • notbritishgasnotbritishgas Forumite
    2.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi for anyone wishing to join Bulb here is my referral link, if you use it I will add £20 to the £50 you will get.

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/trevoro1202
  • edited 6 April at 4:02PM
    TammydreaperTammydreaper Forumite
    47 posts
    10 Posts
    edited 6 April at 4:02PM
    Sorry,No longer with Bulb,so can't offer a referral.
    Search this forum and there are some long time members here who can match the deal I was offering, £50 +£35 of their referral.
  • edited 3 February 2019 at 2:06PM
    ThePurpleFoxThePurpleFox Forumite
    8 posts
    edited 3 February 2019 at 2:06PM
    £50 from bulb.

So here goes! Would love a referral, 50 for me and 50 for you.

Please message me if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

My link: bulb.co.uk/refer/nivanm5854

:beer:
  • edited 21 March 2019 at 4:15PM
    shaneymshaneym Forumite
    167 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 21 March 2019 at 4:15PM
    Hi guys, I used the sign up referral link in the old thread and am now a happy new customer of Bulb. In the spirit of the thread I would like to pass on my referral link for anyone to use where we can both get our free £50. In addition I am happy to transfer you an extra £20 to your paypal or bank account when your transfer is complete. Please use the link below :beer:

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/shanem1081

:)
  • Philip624Philip624 Forumite
    649 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    My bulb link below. In addition to the £50 referral I will pay you £30 of my referral giving you a total of £80. Please PM if interested.

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/philip9246
    I can offer no resistance, I can offer no respite
    Wake me when conflict is over,
    I aim for a peaceful life,
    Wake me up when the fury is ended
    I like living a peaceful life
  • rubymaria1rubymaria1 Forumite
    31 posts
    Third Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    I used to be with Eon and I'm so happy I switched to Bulb - firstly it's renewable energy which contributes to looking after the environment. The app is great, you can simply upload a photo of your electric and gas meters to update them which takes seconds. It is much cheaper than my previous energy supplier and the customer service is great! I definitely would recommend Bulb to anyone.

Here's my link - we will both get £50 if you sign up http://www.bulb.co.uk/refer/ruby4206

Richard Herring put his link on his Podcast and has made over £50,000 so far!
    You can take this money out of your account or you can use it towards your energy :)
    Drop me a message if you have any questions about Bulb!
    Ruby x
  • davethorpdavethorp Forumite
    1.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Another happy bulb customer here

We both get £50 if you sign up using my link

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/davidt7818

Once you sign up and switch you can earn your own referrals for signing others up

This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support