Forum Home» Referrers

justtheanswer survey site

New Post Advanced Search

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

justtheanswer survey site

edited 25 October 2016 at 12:53PM in Referrers
43 replies 15.6K views
NadiaNadia Forumite
355 posts
edited 25 October 2016 at 12:53PM in Referrers
Hi

I have done a search and didn't find any threads about this site so here goes: I joined "justtheanswer" survey panel a while ago and have received several £5 amazon vouchers. Basically you collect points for answering surveys and when you are up to 500 points you can exchange it for a voucher. You get between 50 and 250 points per survey. Here is what appears on their site:
This is the market research panel where your answers really count.
For every survey you complete, you'll receive answerpoints that you can collect.
All you have to do is decide how you want to spend your answerpoints:
- Convert your answerpoints into Amazon vouchers
- Help someone to see with a donation to Sightsavers International
- Enter our current prize draw to win fabulous prizes

If you join through my referral I get 50 points. If you would like to join through my referral please pm me your name and email address. Alternatively the non referral link for joining is:
http://www.justtheanswer.co.uk

Thanks

Official MoneySavingExpert Insert:

This discussion is linked to from our Survey Sites guide. See what other tips you can get there and reply below about justtheanswer
I :heart: this site!!!

Replies

• kim_leykim_ley Forumite
    1.5K posts
    I am also a member of this site and also think its great... well paid!
    I can refer a maximum of 4 people and get 50 points for each.
    PM me your name and email address if you would like to join via my referal.

If not I would reccomend it so join here www.justtheanswer.co.uk
    I'm an MSE SLACKER!!!! Slap my bum.

Been a long time but i'm back.
    :o
  • geordie_joegeordie_joe Forumite
    9.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good, but what is the screened out rate? I don't want to answer 50 questions only to be told I don't qualify!
    DPJames wrote: »
    You are never wrong about anything.
  • Hi Geordie Joe
    From my experience i dont tend to get screened out much but i dont find the suveys regular enough for me. Can sometimes go 5-7 weeks before i get a survey emailed to do so i have only earnt £8 since January! But that could be im not part of their main target audience maybe? :confused: They do tend to pay around £1.50 per survey though and the low £5 cashout is good. i Cashed in for an amazon voucher 8 days ago and had an email to say it would be delivered electronically within 28 days, which im waiting for now. HTH
  • OggyoiOggyoi Forumite
    5.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are important to us, and so are the people who are important to you. We'd love to hear both you and your friends' views, so invite up to four of your friends by filling in the table below.
    As a thank you, for each friend that you recommend who joins Justtheanswer, we'll give you 50 answerpoints, up to a maximum of 4 recommendations

I have 4 available, please just PM me and I will do the rest.

Thanks in advance

Oggy.

www.justtheanswer.co.uk
    Three months free hosting on annual plans with WPX, the fastest host company
  • loganlogan Forumite
    258 posts
    I have 3 referals available if any body would like them
    please pm me your name and email address

thanks
    stacey
    Quidco £875.12:money:Topcashback £267.26:money:iPoints 12604pts:beer:Pigsbck 800pts;)Cashle $16.09:TKudosnetwork £50 Amazon:eek: FreebieJeebies £30 Amazon:rolleyes:BingoPort £30 Amazon:j, Lightspeed £15 Amazon Voucher:money:, ConsumerPulse £100 Argos :cool:Valued Opinions £10 Argos:p, MySurvey 1490 Nectar Points:money:
    Updated 28/04/2009
  • i have 4 referrals for this site, if anyone would like to be referred please PM your name and email address
    July Wins - Stargate Universe DVD Set
  • edited 23 August 2009 at 2:59PM
    LuckyoneLuckyone Forumite
    23K posts
    Xmas Saver!
    edited 23 August 2009 at 2:59PM
    Hello,

I also have 4 referrals for this survey site. If you would like to join through me please pm me your name & email address.

I will gain 50 point per referral. Thank You :D

I now have three left
    This Post Has Been Sponsored By
    Chocolate
  • edited 14 September 2009 at 7:10PM
    justpeyton4nowjustpeyton4now Forumite
    779 posts
    edited 14 September 2009 at 7:10PM
    I have signed up with Luckyone's referral. Thanks Luckyone. :)If you'd be so kind, I have 4 referrals available. Please pm me with your name and email address and I will have Justtheanswer send out the email invite for you.

"For each friend that you recommend who joins Justtheanswer, we'll give you 50 answerpoints, up to a maximum of 4 recommendations."

You will also be able to send out 4 referrals to friends, earning yourself 50 answerpoints yourself when you sign up.

If you prefer a non-referral link it is http://www.justtheanswer.co.uk/

Thanks,

Peyton

I now have 3 referrals remaining.
    Take the first step.
    Even if you cannot see the whole staircase,
    Just take the first step.
    ~MLK, Jr~
  • edited 5 September 2009 at 1:26PM
    commandcommand Forumite
    224 posts
    edited 5 September 2009 at 1:26PM
    I can refer up to 4 people to the justtheanswer survey site. You get points for the surveys you complete, and once you reach 500 points you can get a £5 Amazon voucher. If anyone would like my referral then PM me your name and e-mail address. I will get 50 points for each referral.

You can join the site without a referral at: http://www.justtheanswer.co.uk/

• I have just signed up and can refer up to four people. Like the posts above, I will get 50 points for each referral.

Please PM if you are interested in receiving a referral.
    [STRIKE]Halifax =£35
    American Express=£70[/STRIKE]
    HSBC=£15,000 - now £12,000
    Cahoot=£6500 - now £5200
    Mint = £4950 - now £4099
    DFD December 2012
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support