Feedback on Resolver.

1474849505153»

Replies

• MobeerMobeer Forumite
    1.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Academoney Grad Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    I have raised 3 complaints to Hermes via Resolver recently and got a quick (and adequate) response on all 3. By comparison the direct Hermes automated phone line and automated char are useless.
  • zx81zx81 Forumite
    33.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It may well do, as at least it's a direct route, rather than diverting through a third party.

You will also know that you have the right address, whereas many of the Resolver addresses are out of date, hence never arriving.
  • JuliearundelJuliearundel Forumite
    1 Post
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    In 2020 I complained to Sofology about the 2 leather sofas I bought from them in December 2018 the quality of them was bad I had them less than 2 years and they looked like I had them for 10 years or more sagging seats, half empty back cushions and the colour had faded on the seats too, I complained to Sofology about them but I was getting nowhere so I turned to Resolver and I am so glad I did because once they were on the case I had a phone call from the ceo of Sofology offering to exchange my sofas for 2 new ones of my choice, I wouldn't hesitate to use Resolver again.
  • ianbroomhead1ianbroomhead1 Forumite
    1 Post
    Photogenic First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Teletext holidays refunds, who can help me
  • WestinWestin Forumite
    4.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Teletext holidays refunds, who can help me

You might wish to do a couple of searches for existing Teletext threads to see if these are helpful.  Check the Overseas Travel boards and the temporary Coronavirus Travel board.

If reposting it would be wise to give a little more information to help and receive better responses.
  • DolliverDolliver Forumite
    7 Posts
    Fourth Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Struggled for 2 months getting a refund from direct vacuums, tried this tool and got my money back within 2 weeks.
    I am from another planet :eek: but its ok they know me there
  • GlennalyGlennaly Forumite
    1 Post
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Sorry, if I mentioned this accident before. But it is weighing on my mind. I am struggling, I have bad thoughts as a result of the accident and what has happened after that.

On Tuesday the 1st of June 2021, approx. 10 am; I was brushing my teeth with a Colgate-Palmolive toothbrush we bought from Tesco Extra at 1 Savile St, Sheffield S4 7UD, on Saturday, the 29th of May 2021. Whilst brushing my teeth some nylon bristles came off the toothbrush into my mouth, one of the bristles got lodged in my throat and almost choked me.  I manage to remove the bristle from my throat.  It was painful and frightening, as I was choking.  I am still having throat pains. The accident left me with psychological issues. I am now on antidepressant tablets. The accident also aggravated my Primary Sjogren Syndrome.

I contacted Colgate-Palmolive, to let them know about the accident, they told me to send them the toothbrush and bristles; which I have.  Months later the company told me they did not receive the toothbrush.  I tracked the registered package via Royal Mail; the package was delivered and signed for. Colgate-Palmolive is now saying the package was received by one of the Consumer Services Representative

Your Reference No.: 253631525F; but, regrettably, the toothbrush was disposed of accidentally.   I don’t accept Colgate-Palmolive, representatives would get rid of a toothbrush, and bristles without first getting the toothbrush tested for faults!

I would like you to help me get my toothbrush and bristles back from the following address below:

Colgate-Palmolive (UK) Limited

Attention: Consumer Affairs

Guildford Business Park

Middleton Road

Guildford, Surrey GU2 8JZ ​

I would like you to find out why companies such as Colgate-Palmolive hide pieces of evidence, without testing the product?

I have copies of receipts and the attached photos of the bristles that almost killed me.

I would like your help to reclaim the toothbrush, so, I can get the toothbrush tested by an autonomous company.I need your help with what to do next.

• Alan_BowenAlan_Bowen Forumite
    4.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    This isn't Resolver, you need to go to their own website. This is also for comments regarding using Resolver for holidays and flight issues, so I suggest you start again