edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Flight Delay Compensation
505 replies 240.5K views
1454647484951»

Replies

• christiannebishopchristiannebishop Forumite
    2 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Has anyone had a problem with UPS? I paid for a parcel to be collected & delivered, they’ve taken payment, re delivered parcel to sender and are now refusing to refund. Does anyone know where I can go from here??
  • JPearsJPears Forumite
    4.9K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is for flight delays.  After many many years MSE have not removed the incorrect link.
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
  • pmesleypmesley Forumite
    1 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    I sent in my resolver claim to KLM (for a cancelled flight from Amsterdam to UK for my family of four) on 28th Feb this year and I have heard absolutely nothing, despite "escalating" through resolver. It's now 3 months later. How long do I have to wait?! Grrr!
  • eileen33eileen33 Forumite
    1 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Contacted Resolver after waiting 7 weeks for a refund from Debenhams who were not responding to e mails.
    Refund was paid within 24 hours of submitting my case to Resolver, along with an apology from Debenhams.
    Would highly recommend using Resolver if you are having problems with refunds.
  • deviousdevious Forumite
    5 posts
    Part of the Furniture First Post Combo Breaker
    Dear Martin, 
    Thank you for investing in the Resolver service. I can see these latest post are around 2014.
    I have used the Resolver service quite a bit over the years too, to great success. As someone with disabilities, using this process makes it all come together.

I would like you now refresh this much needed portal.
    No one at Resolver seems to reply.
    No new companies are added.
    Suggestions are ignored.
    The housing benefit complaints go to the wrong Ombudmen.
    And councils try to insist you use their systems putting people at a disadvantage.

Please help.

Regards

devious