Comments

• Wilt
    Wilt Posts: 100 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    MATTR5 said:
    Hi Wilt

My price £1968

I can get just £100 off that for you so my total £1968 - all booked with Jet2holidays so like for like 
    I think the DFoubles are "Deluxe" not that i can anything special about them compared to the j suites - https://www.clubmaspalomassuites.com/en/our-rooms.html#gsc.tab=0 
    Sometimes it can just be that a hotel will put a special offer on certain room types 

I am a Travel Agent
    I’ve sent you a PM
    My company’s ABTA/ATOL numbers are G9172/6053. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. You can check my ATOL with the CAA. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.
    All booked, nice and simple. Thanks Matt :)
  • MATTR5
    MATTR5 Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Thanks for booking Wilt - great deal that for August :) 
  • Beck7uk2
    Beck7uk2 Posts: 11 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    👋 Hi, 

Can Jet2holidays be beaten? (Forgot to add Nhs discount )

Family of 2 adults 1 child age 5,
    10 nights 4th Aug-14th Aug
    all inclusive
    Sol Arona Tenerife with Siam water park,
    Airport EMA
    out at 15:25
    in at 21:55

price £2564 
    consider anything Similar 

Thanks.

• MATTR5
    Options
    Beck7uk2 said:
    👋 Hi, 

Can Jet2holidays be beaten? (Forgot to add Nhs discount )

Family of 2 adults 1 child age 5,
    10 nights 4th Aug-14th Aug
    all inclusive
    Sol Arona Tenerife with Siam water park,
    Airport EMA
    out at 15:25
    in at 21:55

price £2564 
    consider anything Similar 

Thanks.

Hi -im sorry for the wait i didn't spot this last nt
    OK so its not showing available on Jet2hols now for the 4th - first date available is the 11/8 
    https://www.jet2holidays.com/beach/canary-islands/tenerife/los-cristianos/sol-arona-tenerife-and-siam-park-waterpark?duration=10&airport=63&date=11-08-2024&occupancy=r2c5&gtmsearchtype=Hotel+Search 
    Direct price £2738 - minus myjet2/NHS discounts = £2693 - id be £2597
    I'm guessing you might want to look at alternatives so I've DM'd you - I can beat any live jet2holidays price 

Your holiday to Tenerife2 Adults, 1 Child for 10 nights from Sun 11 Aug 2024What's included Included in your holiday
    Return flights East Midlands(3) 10kg hand luggage(3) 22kg baggageSol Arona Tenerife & Siam Park WaterparkAll Inclusive(1) Sol room with LoungeCoach transfersATOL ProtectedExtra benefits and special offers
    (1) Free Child placeSiam Park Experience More ticketsResort Flight Check-InPrice per person £1,369 Holiday price from £2,738minus £20 myjet2 - £25 NHS = £2693 - BOOKED WITH jET2HOLS VIA ME  £2597 

I am a Travel AgentI’ve sent you a PMMy company’s ABTA/ATOL numbers are G9172/6053. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. You can check my ATOL with the CAA. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.

• hollie.weimeraner
    hollie.weimeraner Posts: 2,147 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Malta quote please. Can anyone beat £2762 for Corinthia St George's, half board, flying from Birmingham 21st October 7 nights. Flights Inc 22kg hold 10kg hand and include transfers
  • MATTR5
    Options
    Malta quote please. Can anyone beat £2762 for Corinthia St George's, half board, flying from Birmingham 21st October 7 nights. Flights Inc 22kg hold 10kg hand and include transfers
    Hi - Im guessing this is 2 adults as the price seems to match that on Jet2Holidays 
    I can book this like-for-like with you all with Jet2Holidays for £2647  saving you £115 against the Direct price 
    If you can book by Monday 5pm - we have a weekend oiffe ron so price will be £2597 saving you £165 :)
    All still booked with Jet2holidays 

I am a Travel Agent
    I’ve sent you a PM
    My company’s ABTA/ATOL numbers are G9172/6053. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. You can check my ATOL with the CAA. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.

• MATTR5
    Options
    kuepper said:
    Flight only: I want to fly from Manchester to Ulaanbaatar (UBN) arriving there on 8th or 9th July and leaving there on 18th. Best I can see with established Airline is Turkish (w MIAT)at £1238 (leaving on 7th at 2310 with 8hr 50 layover in IST) and returning on 18th at 0755 with 19hr05 layover in IST). It seemed possible to fly via Beijing with Hainan airlines and Mongolian Airlines but I couldn't get any sense out of either airline re whether checkins at each end covered both legs of the journey etc
    I cant beat this just for info as I don't sell flight only sorry  - Id def try someone like Trailfinders, Flight Centre etc as they do a lot of flight only like this and are trustworthy 

I am a Travel Agent
    I’ve sent you a PM
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback