Beat My Quote! Travel Agents Thread

Options

Comments

• Cinnamongirl
    Cinnamongirl Posts: 29 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi, can anyone help, I'm trying to book flights for 2 x Adults and a 12 year old from any airport in London to LAX. Dates are the 24th June to the 5th July. I'm flexible on days by - 1 or 2 days. Looking to pay around £1500 to include check in luggage. Thanks! 
  • MATTR5
    MATTR5 Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Hi, can anyone help, I'm trying to book flights for 2 x Adults and a 12 year old from any airport in London to LAX. Dates are the 24th June to the 5th July. I'm flexible on days by - 1 or 2 days. Looking to pay around £1500 to include check in luggage. Thanks! 
    Hi - I don't do flight only as we dont get discounts or commission so nothing i can do
    Try BA and Virgin sites but also id try people like Trailfinders, Travelpack - if you add eg car hire or at least 1 nuight shotel they can do what's called an IT fare and that can be cheaper 
  • Cinnamongirl
    Cinnamongirl Posts: 29 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    @MATTR5 Thanks so much for your help. Much appreciated! 
  • Knightoftheroad
    Options

Include the following:
    • The Quote itself: £5460.20 (£1820.07pp - 3 Adults 1 child (1 child place free))
    • Who the quote is from:TUI
    • Is there a booking fee:NO
    • The Tour Operator/Airline/Hotel: TUI. TUI BLUE Sensatori Atlantica Caldera Palace IN LYTTOS BEACH, HERAKLION AREA, CRETE, GREECE
    • The departure Airport/Post: London Gatwick
    • The Holiday Dates: Sunday 30/03/2024 to Sunday 14/042024 (14 nights)
    • The number of people travelling (inc kids ages):3 aduts, Ages 52, 50, 21, 1 child aged12
    • The Hotel (or * if it’s allocate on arrival): TUI BLUE Sensatori Atlantica Caldera Palace
    • The Board (self catering/half board etc): All inclusve
    • Any specific requirements: Room is: Suite with Sea View, Balcony and Whirlpool Bath. Sleeps: 2 - 4 people. Beds: 2 Sofa-beds In Lounge, Queen-size Bed, Double Bedroom. So either this room or 2 seperate rooms (1 for 2 adults, other for 1 adult. 1 child)
    • Is an in-flight meal included: No
  • Knightoftheroad
    Options
    Sorry I had the dates wrong in my last post. Details now as follows:

• The Quote itself: £5370.12 (£1342.53pp - 3 Adults 1 child)
    • Who the quote is from:TUI
    • Is there a booking fee:NO
    • The Tour Operator/Airline/Hotel: TUI. TUI BLUE Sensatori Atlantica Caldera Palace IN LYTTOS BEACH, HERAKLION AREA, CRETE, GREECE
    • The departure Airport/Post: London Gatwick
    • The Holiday Dates: Thursday 28/03/2024 to Thursday 11/04/2024 (14 nights)
    • The number of people travelling (inc kids ages):3 adults, Ages 52, 50, 21, 1 child aged12
    • The Hotel (or * if it’s allocate on arrival): TUI BLUE Sensatori Atlantica Caldera Palace
    • Any specific requirements: Room is: Suite with Sea View, Balcony and Whirlpool Bath. Sleeps: 2 - 4 people. Beds: 2 Sofa-beds In Lounge, Queen-size Bed, Double Bedroom. So either this room or 2 seperate rooms (1 for 2 adults, other for 1 adult. 1 child)
    • Is an in-flight meal included: No
  • MATTR5
    Options
    Hi Knightoftheroad - I can get you just over £220 off that price - all like-for-like so my price £5147 - all booked with TUI with the Suite with Sea View, Balcony and Whirlpool Bath etc 

I am a Travel Agent
    I’ve sent you a PM
    My company’s ABTA/ATOL numbers are G9172/6053. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. You can check my ATOL with the CAA. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.
  • MrsJoJo
    MrsJoJo Posts: 44 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    • The Quote itself: £3,249.11
    • Who the quote is from: TUI
    • Is there a booking fee: NO
    • The Tour Operator/Airline/Hotel: TUI / Sun Express 
    • The departure Airport: Birmingham  
    • The Holiday Dates: Friday 26/07/2024 to Monday 05/08/2024 (10 nights)
    • The number of people travelling (inc kids ages): 2 adults (47, 50) 1 child (13)
    • The Hotel (or * if it’s allocate on arrival): TUI Suneo Costa Mare Suites
    • Any specific requirements: Room is: 1 bed family room with pool view
    Please let me know if you are able to beat this quote. Many thanks
  • MATTR5
    Options
    MrsJoJo said:
    • The Quote itself: £3,249.11
    • Who the quote is from: TUI
    • Is there a booking fee: NO
    • The Tour Operator/Airline/Hotel: TUI / Sun Express 
    • The departure Airport: Birmingham  
    • The Holiday Dates: Friday 26/07/2024 to Monday 05/08/2024 (10 nights)
    • The number of people travelling (inc kids ages): 2 adults (47, 50) 1 child (13)
    • The Hotel (or * if it’s allocate on arrival): TUI Suneo Costa Mare Suites
    • Any specific requirements: Room is: 1 bed family room with pool view
    Please let me know if you are able to beat this quote. Many thanks
    Hi - I can do that for £3123 saving you just over £125 - all booked with TUI same flights, 1 bedroom Pool view room etc etc so like-for-like 

I am a Travel Agent
    I’ve sent you a PM
    My company’s ABTA/ATOL numbers are G9172/6053. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. You can check my ATOL with the CAA. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.
  • Knightoftheroad
    Options
    MATTR5 said:
    Hi Knightoftheroad - I can get you just over £220 off that price - all like-for-like so my price £5147 - all booked with TUI with the Suite with Sea View, Balcony and Whirlpool Bath etc 

I am a Travel Agent
    I’ve sent you a PM
    Thanks for helping out with this Matthew. much appreciated. Booking process was easy, all questions answered and money saved. Can't ask for more than that. Thanks again.
  • MATTR5
    Options
    Thank you for booking. Happy I was able to save you that money :) 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback