We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

E: 07/11 Win A Wii U

Comments

  • Daza
    Daza Posts: 3,936 Forumite
    Can you please change title for proper indexing - click on EDIT then ADVANCED then copy the title as it is shown below (including the space in between E: 07)


    E: 07/11 Win A Wii U (Rafflecopter)
  • fizzyhelen
    fizzyhelen Posts: 8,867 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Thank you for posting, I have added a link to the Dailies as it is a daily tweet:)
    :)ITV Winners Club Member #46:)
    :DFish Slice Winner 2013:D


    #justiceforpoppi

  • Luckyone
    Luckyone Posts: 23,016 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    edited 5 November 2013 at 4:24PM
    fizzyhelen wrote: »
    Thank you for posting, I have added a link to the Dailies as it is a daily tweet:)

    I have all ready entered this I will try & find it.

    Edit:

    I can not find it but I have entered it & I only enter Rafflecopters on here, so I don't know what's happened.

    Never mind at least you can not dupe yourself with RC's

    LO xxx
    This Post Has Been Sponsored By
    Chocolate
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.