We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

E: 19/10 - Win George Foreman Easy Clean Grill & Melt (FB, daily)

Comments

  • gavrc
    gavrc Posts: 8,226 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Added to Dailies.

    gav
  • joe14729
    joe14729 Posts: 1,243 Forumite
    edited 7 October 2012 at 10:21AM
    I just got a message telling me I had reached my maximum number of entries for this competition (or something like that). I entered last night and again just now so maybe they are giving a prize a day but it,s a once only entry. Has anyone else had the same?
    Thanks for the comp Gav

    Edit.
    I just tried again and entered without any problems. Maybe I entered too early and it was still on the previous days register
    I,m so stupid that I forgot the mnemonic
  • sassy165
    sassy165 Posts: 1,200 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I just got the message too "You have reached the limit of the maximum entries you can submit". :(

    Thank you for posting :A
    Thanks to all OP's your efforts are much appreciated :A
  • scrumpy1
    scrumpy1 Posts: 424 Forumite
    Guys - you need to leave at LEAST 24 hours between draws and then it will let you enter again, the Invertu daily is exactly the same
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.