🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

20gb Ipod's

Options
I imagine this has been posted on here a right few times but i genuinely couldnt see any posts :'(

Anyway here goes, where is the cheapest place online to buy a 20gb? :)

and what is the thing you need to play it through your car speakers? ???
Snootchie Bootchies!

Comments

• greedybassa
    Options
    :'(
    Snootchie Bootchies!
  • greedybassa
    Options
    aye that company doesnt look the most reputable

cheers anyway :)
    Snootchie Bootchies!
  • NellyLock
    Options
    my friend has a device called an 'itrip' it pplugs into your ipod and broadcasts it over an fm frequency, not sure how legal they are in this country but if u have a look on ebay you'll find some more info on them
  • greedybassa
    Options
    Finally got my wee baby ;D

anyone know where to get the cheapest 'itrip' thing that will enable me to play my 'baby' in my car, although i dont have the wee cigaratee lighter socket in my car in case it needs powered through that
    Snootchie Bootchies!
  • derbyjo
    derbyjo Posts: 107 Forumite
    Options
    I got my IPOD from Ebay without a problem. There are buy now options for IPODs at the moment. You can get a pretend tape cassette which you attach to the IPOD which isn't illegal (I read somewhere that the ITrip actually is illegal in this country) again you can get them from ebay but you don't need a proper IPOD accessory, it is a normal adaptor.
  • splat1
    splat1 Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    the website below has loads of Ipod accessories. The FM transmitters are illegal in the UK unless you hold a relevant broadcasters license....
    http://www.mann-electronics.com/ccp51/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi
  • greedybassa
    Options
    How quickly does the above site take to deliver?

will i have to pay extra import tax on top of the fee?

and what delivery package did you opt for ?( 1st Class Recorded (insured to £28 - can be subject to delay) - £3.99
    UK Sp. Delivery Before 12pm (after shipping), fully insured - £6.99
    International - £7.99
    UK Sp. Delivery Before 9am (after shipping), fully insured - £15.99)
    Snootchie Bootchies!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family