Loan Brokers' Commission

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Loans
andrewg1andrewg1 Forumite
4 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Loans
Is it normal practice for the borrower to pay a broker of an unsecured loan for his or her services, or do they get paid by the lender instead? If payment by the customer is common, what sort of fee is usual or reasonable?

Also, what sort of commission (I assume that they get something from the lender?) do they earn from the lender?
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides