Advent-ures in the MSE Forum... Our Advent calendar is live, helping you discover a new corner of the community each day. Visit the homepage and scroll down

That's Life Tightwad Tip accepted - quick question

lilian1977lilian1977 Forumite
5K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
Forumite
Hi - I submitted a Tightwad Tip to That's Life and have had an email back saying they want to use it in a future issue and just clarifying some details. I submitted a photo and the question they asked relates to the photo so I'm assuming they'll be paying the £50. However there's no mention of any payment in the email or which issue it'll be in - has anyone got any experience of having a tip published, if so how long does it take to get the cash?

My debt free diary
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Replies

• lilmiss1982lilmiss1982 Forumite
    1.4K Posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Well done

Magazine vary but it should be no longer than 6-8 weeks after publication. Usually they arrive 1-2 weeks after publication.
    For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy – it’s blood. Please don’t let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate gift… give blood.
  • lilian1977lilian1977 Forumite
    5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Brilliant, thanks lilmiss1982 - have emailed the guy to ask but didn't get a response so hopefully will hear something more concrete soon x

My debt free diary
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
  • FlibseyFlibsey Forumite
    579 Posts
    well done! best thing I ever did was getting in contact with Take a Break and selling my birth story ;) the £200 payout was well needed when we recieved it!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Cheapest Christmas dinner

We've crunched the numbers to find the best prices

MSE News

Advent Competitions

The countdown is on

MSE Forum