Suzanne's journey

Options
Hi all,

Decided i'm gonna write a diary in here, to meet some friends, and also just to vent my thoughts! I find writing thoughts etc down to help and it's easier to do it online so here goes.

Im Suzanne, 24, just moved into my first house with my fiance (got engaged nye :D)

Started a new job 5th January which I love, although I find it extremely hard to make pennies last throughout the month as I spend money on well, nothing, nights out, meals, taxi's, coffee's, lunches etc. Really need to learn to not spend all my money within the first week of payday.

I enjoy going to fitness classes (usually Zumba but i'm hoping to try other ones out) Looking to lose some weight this year as my BMI shows me as being OBESE, yes OBESE, I weigh 13st :( I'd be happy to just get in the overewight section of the BMI index lol.

Anyways, would like to hear from anyone and hopefully meet some new online friends.

Will be updating daily :) xxx

Comments

• Sparkle80
    Sparkle80 Posts: 1,113 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Suzanne, happy diary!

Congrats on your engagement, it looks like it's been a busy start to your year!

Look forward to reading your diary :)
  • redsquirrel80
    Options
    Hello - great to see you've started a diary! Look forward to seeing how you get on, lots of luck xx
    Debt@16.12.09 £10,362.38, now debt free as of 29.02.2012.
    "I cannot make my days longer so I strive to make them better."
  • shezam
    shezam Posts: 562 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all,

Yes its been a very busy start to the year but a great one, I'm super duper happy with life in general at the moment. Could do with sorting out my finances a bit more but I'm making small steps towards that!

How was everyones weekend? Mines was fine but rather relaxed, it makes a lovely change to be feeling fresh on a Monday morning :)

Happy Valentines day everyone xxxx
  • shezam
    shezam Posts: 562 Forumite
    Options
    Can't believe I forgot about my Diary! haha.

Had a good week so far. Monday Valentines meal was ok but nothing special, the food could have been a bit better (my lasagne was overcooked) But we got some nice sparkling wine and had a few drinks before heading home for an early night. ;)

Last night I went Body Combat (first time for me ususally stick with Zumba) and my god it was a killer!! Not sure if i'm ready for that.... Small steps and all that! Went home and had some weight watchers chips for tea hehe.

Not been sleeping very well lately, can't seem to get off before 130am, and i'm up at 630! not sure what the problem is as I don't really have much on my mind and I thought that going to Body Combat would tire me out but obv not. Zumba tonight so hopefully drift off better.

Well finish work at 4pm, going to pick up OH's daughter and go get some lovely stuff for tea, i'm thinking Macaroni cheese with a nice Salad, then Zumba at 6-7, then home, showered, eat tea and hopefully be sleeping no later that 11!

Hope everyone has had a nice week :) x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport