We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

RIGHT here's my target for November!

Options
We have £1582 coming in in wages and child benefit, with £961.52 going out in bills leaving us with £440.47 left (That's taking into account £150 for food etc and £30 petrol). My husband has driving lessons at £19 a week so taking that into account we have £364.47 left. So £364.47 over 30 days makes £12 a day available for work food, treats etc (£6 each a day is more than enough IMO).
We also get £44 a week in tax credits as well as what I've just stated.. so the target is to save £44 a week as well as what's left over at the end of the week that hasn't been used out of the £12 a day.

Target savings for november - At least £176

Does that sound about right and can anyone tell me whether it's going to actually be possible?? LOL. I'll be on maternity leave so won't be spending my £6 a day either..

What do you think guys? My maths is rubbish so feel free to correct me if I've made any mistakes..
Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
Que sera, sera. <3
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills