2 free tickets for 2nd Dec: 'Gladiators'

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3 replies 666 views
LilacLillieLilacLillie Forumite
2.9K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
I have 2 free tickets for the filming of 'Gladiator's' at Shepperd studios in London on 2nd Dec: @ 2pm.
My son mentioned to his wife that it was on one evening and she replied 'Oh good', so I thought I'd surprise them with the free tickets.
When I told him I'd received the tickets he said that they hate the show and when I'd overheard them they were being sarcastic!
Oh dear :confused:
So if anyone can use them (times and date as above) PM me an email addy, and I'll send the link for you to print out the tickets.
Please only ask if you will use them.
LL
We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars........................

Replies

• isnt gladiators at the nia anymore.. shocked...
  • lorweldlorweld Forumite
    5.6K Posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you LilacLillie for your kind offer but I'm afraid it's against site rules.

EXCHANGING PERSONAL DETAILS

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: For legal reasons I have to discourage swapping, gifting, buying and selling on the forum (please see this rule). While it can be a very useful way of saving money it relies on a certain amount of trust between members and as such can cause problems (and has in the past). If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="%20abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"][email protected]oneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    :hello:
  • LilacLillieLilacLillie Forumite
    2.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I'll post over on PTS.
    I just remembered that there was a lot of exchanging and giving tickets away with Afrika Afrika, so didn't realise it wasn't allowed.
    LL

lorweld wrote: »
    Thank you LilacLillie for your kind offer but I'm afraid it's against site rules.

EXCHANGING PERSONAL DETAILS

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: For legal reasons I have to discourage swapping, gifting, buying and selling on the forum (please see this rule). While it can be a very useful way of saving money it relies on a certain amount of trust between members and as such can cause problems (and has in the past). If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="%20abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"][email protected][/EMAIL].
    We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars........................

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Ultrafast broadband upgrades

Being made available to more English counties

MSE News

30+ ways to stop scams

Incl tips to spot 'em & what to do if you're scammed

MSE Guides

£37 of No7 beauty products for £12

Available online and in stores

MSE Deals