Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    frosty
    0 WOW
    asda and money off vouchers
    • 28th Sep 05, 7:22 PM
    0 WOW
    asda and money off vouchers 28th Sep 05 at 7:22 PM
    I was shopping in Asda today, when I was paying at the checkout I handed over some money off coupons,the cashier rang for a superviser,they said they had stopped taking coupons unless you buy the product.I said I had been using coupons for weeks ,they said it had come from head office and it started on monday,they said many people were abusing the use of coupons,he said last week a customer had 7 boxes of uncle bens rice and by using money off coupons they only paid for 1....I have a lot of the 1.00 off kleenex (8 roll pack) they said they could be used for say an 8 pack of asda loo rolls but only if there was no kleenex.so they will do like for like products, they also said they are not taking money off coupons from other supermarkets eg.somerfield......i did suggest they put a note by the tills so that customers know about this, he just said whats the point they are always changing the rules........... :confused:
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,304Posts Today

8,351Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Thanks to @CBBC_Hacker for sending us our own Hacker, baby MSE is smitten. Altight cocker. http://t.co/mdVVz56YHD

• RT @MoneySavingExp: Hi folks - the site will be down from 10pm tonight until 8am tomorrow while we re-charge the batteries with some behind?

• Uk dominating world long jump.Who'd have thought it. Kathy Cook's British 200m record about to go I think. #Beijing2015

• Follow Martin