Free Gromit Mug with PG Tips (merged)

Options
txt_free_mug.gifSpotted the following promotion on offer in the supermarket

"Gromit is full of surprises. And the same is true of our exclusive mug. Brew up a cuppa and watch his nose change from black to red. What's more, it's completely free with our special packs of PG Tips 160s. But hurry, as there are only a limited number out there."

6c3077c3.jpg

Official Insert.

This is a very cute deal. There's 1.5 million of these available, and they have currently been made available in Co-op, Morrisons, Asda and Tesco. On Monday 17th October, stock will be available in Sainsburys, Somerfield and Budgens stores.

Due to the limited number available. PG have warned that these may only be sent to large branches of the various outlets (though actually there are 1.5 million mugs, so they're very getable)

Prices for the boxes of PGTips160 tend to be just under £3, with MoneySavers reporting in the discussion below prices of £2.56 in ASDA and £2.66 in Tesco.

Comments

• hellofreebies
    Options
    any more info? how many tokens? expiry date?
  • bedshaped
    Options
    Free in packs of 160 PG Tips.
    Was about to post this as I have posted it on bobs forum today too ;)
  • smid29
    smid29 Posts: 120 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    "Available instore from 12th October" according to the ad in the latest Tesco mag, "available at supermarkets nationwide from 3rd October" according to my local paper yesterday. Take your pick!
  • sheng719
    Options
    Thanks for the additional info smid29...I am looking forward to it and actually thought that it's coming out on the 12th of october but hey...it's coming out a little bit earlier. I'll make sure I'm off to the supermarkets on the 3rd then!
    Sealed Pot Challenge 2012 #1502:)

Debt free by 2014, hopefully earlier...:T
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Please can we have a price round up, cheapest supermarket where we can get these?

Mary
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Quackers
    Quackers Posts: 10,157 Forumite
    Options
    fidslove wrote:
    6c3077c3.jpg

ooooooooo, I WANT ONE NOW :D
    Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold...But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow...
  • tattooed_lady
    Options
    :D I really love novelty mugs!! :D
    Mortgage-free wannabe!
  • jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    My little boy would love this! That's another stocking filler from his tight mum! :rolleyes:
  • lady_noluck
    Options
    I have to get a couple of these! Tea bags for mum, mug for my daughter. That's christmas pressies sorted :dance:
    My mind not only wanders .......... sometimes it leaves completely
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just read on another forum that someone has already seen these in shops!!! And it's not even October yet! So eyes peeled, everyone! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure