Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
    • fox2319
    • By fox2319 13th May 08, 11:41 PM
    • 958 Posts
    • 208 Thanks
    fox2319
    • 13th May 08, 11:41 PM
    • 13th May 08, 11:41 PM
    Probably not, website says it only applies to Argos, Comet ,PCWorld , Woolworths , B&Q , Jessops , Tesco ,John Lewis, Asda. See http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/editorial/Price%20Promise for details
    Space for rent, apply within - Free trial on Thanks button though
  • euglycaemia
    • 13th May 08, 11:44 PM
    • 13th May 08, 11:44 PM
    Probably not, website says it only applies to Argos, Comet ,PCWorld , Woolworths , B&Q , Jessops , Tesco ,John Lewis, Asda. See http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/editorial/Price%20Promise for details
    Originally posted by fox2319
    Thanks for that!

It doesn't say Dixons on it [eventhough they all the same group] but I was told that day in the shop that they will price match dixons!
    Last edited by euglycaemia; 13-05-2008 at 11:47 PM.
  • dan2002
    • 14th May 08, 7:29 PM
    • 14th May 08, 7:29 PM
    hi there went in to a currys shop here in N/I and was told they dont price match Dixons and if I wanted to buy anything from Dixons go ahead,so I did and saved around £100 on currys prices ,same items I may add and free delivery,was then surprised when Currys (yes company told me they dont price match)delivered my goods
    • disney_cjd
    • By disney_cjd 14th Nov 08, 6:12 PM
    • 1,210 Posts
    • 657 Thanks
    disney_cjd
    • 14th Nov 08, 6:12 PM
    • 14th Nov 08, 6:12 PM
    I was impressed that you can do it over the phone with them
    Self confessed Florida expert with over 320 trips there!
    Co host of the Disneybrit and Eye on Orlando Podcasts
    and Craig Duncan Soul Show on Orlando Sky Radio

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,733Posts Today

7,250Users online

Martin's Twitter