Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    SambaRamba
    0 WOW
    Coppers into hard cash
    • 23rd Oct 04, 1:04 AM
    0 WOW
    Coppers into hard cash 23rd Oct 04 at 1:04 AM
    Do you have draws, tins, pockets - and whatever else can be used to shove things in - full of 1 and 2 pence pieces?

Can be bothered to count them all out, bag them up and take them to the bank?

Well, the other day I decided to have a root around the house and found myself a small carrier bag full of the things.

I promptly took them to my local Asda where they have a copper coverting machine, just tip your mouldy old coins in and wait as it counts up your penny's and then spits out some nice crisp notes.

You should have a look round the house, who knows, this time tomorrow you may have an extra 30 in your pocket.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

357Posts Today

1,956Users online

Martin's Twitter