Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

My upping my income challenge
    • 19th Jan 08, 8:46 PM
    My upping my income challenge 19th Jan 08 at 8:46 PM
    Thought I'd share my little personal challenge with everyone. I want to pay off my mortgage before my 30th birthday, which gives me 4 years to find 110,000.

It's pretty unlikely that I'll actually achieve this but I'm aiming big.

So starting on the 15th I've been trying to find as many ways of making extra cash as possible.

Going to ebay some stuff but waiting for the next cheap listing day, have a change tin which we put all out change into plus 5 notes whcih we then transfer to savings at end of month.

Started on slice the pie and have earned 30 this week so far.
    Joined quidco and have 125 tracked
    Joined Greasypalm and have 20 in there(and a free dvd woo- more things to sell)

Have applied to mystery shop places but probably wont get a lot of those as I'm in Aberdeen.
    Have applied to AQA too just waiting to hear back, fingers crossed.
    Have tried free bingo but that was a bust. Have also joined a variety of bingo sites through quidco/greasypalm taking the amount I need to deposit to join off the cashback given(for example I joined virgin through quidco, had to deposit 50 and play half but for my 25 payout they gave me 50 cashback).
    Any more tips for me?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,359Posts Today

7,492Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Poor sophie from @itvMLshow hadn't realised what our show t shirts backs say when collecting me from Tory conference

• RT @hselftax: .@MartinSLewis now talking (engagingly) about the need for trust in the energy market. Fiery tone! #CPC15

• Going to my energy debate at Tory conference, protestor outside as I go in heckles "don't do it martin, you'll come out dirty"

• Follow Martin