Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    bec28
    Christmas Hamper Ideas Needed Please
    • 3rd Nov 07, 10:25 PM
    Christmas Hamper Ideas Needed Please 3rd Nov 07 at 10:25 PM
    Have just spent the best part of an hour reading the hamper and basket threads and am inspired.

We are on a tight budget this year so am looking for cheap presents that don't look cheap and think the hampers would be perfect as well as being personal.

I just need some ideas and help on what to put in them.

I am thinking of doing three:
    One for my neice who is 13, she is into girly things, make up etc but don't really know where to start to be honest as don't want it to look too grown up. budget 15

Then I want to do one for my daughter who is 7. Maybe a girly night in theme for her as we often watch a dvd together when my husband works nights. budget 10 (maybe will include a dvd as well but not in budget)

Then my father in law and his wife (not mil!) this is where I really get stuck as don't have a lot to do with them so don't really know what to put in theres. They don't eat chocolate so that's out, maybe a bottle of wine but what else? budget 20

Thank in advance of your help, can't wait to get started on them!
    Bec
    ps where do you get the baskets, celephane (sp) and ribbon from?
    Registered Childminder and mum of three.

Aiming to have money in our saving account by the end of the year and be in control of our debts.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,819Posts Today

8,568Users online

Martin's Twitter