Using Burger King Voucher

Options
I normally see Burger King voucher in the newspaper a meal for £1.99 In London.
Could I use this voucher in any Burger king in London?
Could I use it in Burger King in the Stansted Airport, Heathrow, Gatwick?
Thanks

Comments

• dlusman
    dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Impossible question to answer without seeing the voucher. Does it not have terms & conditions printed on it ?

Different Burger King vouchers may have different T&Cs /valid in different locations etc etc
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I doubt it as Burger King are franchised so its up to the store and usually airports don't accept them.
    Also if your voucher says london, Stanstead and Gatwick will definitely be out of the question as they are no where near London. Even Heathrow is technically Middlesex.

From Here https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/burger-king

As Burger King is a franchise, prices are subject to variation across branches, so savings can differ depending on which outlet you visit

The vouchers are valid at most branches, but there are some exclusions. The offer's not available at theme parks, and it's likely many motorway, airport and railway branches won't accept the vouchers either, so check ahead if you're making a special trip.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • pantaiema
    pantaiema Posts: 183 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Unfortunately. I did not see any T&C in the voucher.
    The voucher I am referring to is the one which normally appear in Metro newspaper. I understand that it could only be used in London for participating Burger King in London.

So I believe it can not be used in the Airport outside London. But I have not tried it in Burger King in the mall. Shopping centre, city centre. Has anyone tried it? Thanks

I have been using quite similar voucher from Mr Donald taken from the Sam newspaper Metro.
  • sarah1972
    Options
    pantaiema wrote: »
    Unfortunately. I did not see any T&C in the voucher.
    The voucher I am referring to is the one which normally appear in Metro newspaper. I understand that it could only be used in London for participating Burger King in London.

So I believe it can not be used in the Airport outside London. But I have not tried it in Burger King in the mall. Shopping centre, city centre. Has anyone tried it? Thanks

I have been using quite similar voucher from Mr Donald taken from the Sam newspaper Metro.

T&C's from their printable vouchers http://bk-emea-prd.s3.amazonaws.com/sites/burgerking.co.uk/files/documents/coupon_t_c_2018.pdf

Current vouchers http://bk-emea-prd.s3.amazonaws.com/sites/burgerking.co.uk/files/documents/feb%20coupons%20website.pdf
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • anamenottaken
    anamenottaken Posts: 4,198 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    I Even Heathrow is technically Middlesex.

You are aware that Heathrow is in a London Borough.
    Technically, London is in Middlesex - that's why the Supreme Court is in the building in Parliament Square previously known as the Middlesex Guildhall, one-time home of the Middlesex County Council.

[Sorry, that was off-topic.]
  • sarah1972
    Options
    You are aware that Heathrow is in a London Borough.
    Technically, London is in Middlesex - that's why the Supreme Court is in the building in Parliament Square previously known as the Middlesex Guildhall, one-time home of the Middlesex County Council.

[Sorry, that was off-topic.]

Yes I am aware, Thanks though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure