IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
B Carter Fil Clnt
Views: 45,635
# 1
jinty71
Old 19-10-2007, 1:24 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default B Carter Fil Clnt

Hi All

I was wondering If anyone has contact details for B CARTER FIL CLNT?
I am paying them off by D/D and would like to check my balance but cant find any letters from them. Bit careless i know! :rolleyes:

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Reply With Quote Report Post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jinty71 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2
tyllwyd
Old 19-10-2007, 1:34 PM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

Couldn't find exactly the right thing but does this thread help?
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...html?p=5480981
# 3
rog2
Old 19-10-2007, 1:41 PM
Deliciously Dedicated Doubly Diehard MoneySaving Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinty71 View Post
Hi All

I was wondering If anyone has contact details for B CARTER FIL CLNT?
I am paying them off by D/D and would like to check my balance but cant find any letters from them. Bit careless i know! :rolleyes:

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Bryan CARTER appears to be more elusive than the clients that he chases.
I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
# 4
jinty71
Old 19-10-2007, 1:42 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Yeah that sounds like them but like that poster i am trying to find their contact details.

Thanks for your help
# 5
rog2
Old 19-10-2007, 1:45 PM
Deliciously Dedicated Doubly Diehard MoneySaving Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinty71 View Post
Yeah that sounds like them but like that poster i am trying to find their contact details.

Thanks for your help
I searched everywhere and all I could find was references to consumer action group.
If you are that keen to find him, try stopping your Direct Debit - he will SOON contact you.
I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
# 6
jinty71
Old 19-10-2007, 1:53 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Cancelling my Direct Debit had crossed my mind. I will try the bank to see if they have any info they can give me.....wont hold my breath though!
The Following User Says Thank You to jinty71 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 7
taffam
Old 18-04-2008, 7:09 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Hi there

I also have a dd with these guys and they also go by the name of fredrickson international, I called them just 2 days ago

Link below
http://www.fredricksoninternational.co.uk/contact.asp

Hope this helps!
# 8
suttmeister
Old 18-09-2008, 4:04 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

www.fredpay.com is there website you can make payment there providing you have ya refrence number and get balance statements etc. trading as brian carter solicitors under Fredrickson International. contact number 08707775501
# 9
brightonman123
Old 18-09-2008, 4:54 PM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

last letter i had from messrs bryan cater & co-
de havilland drive
weybridge
surrey
kt13 0nt

tel 0845 313 3125

is using Britdoc courier- DX 87903 WEYBRIDGE 3.
What does the Scroll Lock button do, exactly..?
Former super temp, in finance / telecoms..
# 10
joannapianna
Old 25-10-2008, 10:37 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default B Carter Fil Clnt

Hi,

I have been dealing with this company for some time now, i pay them 40 a mth for an outstanding debt. I was annoyed paying this money and recieving no corospondence from them, anyway i managed to contact them, I got offerered a 25% discount if i settled my account within a mth, I said I could not afford to do that.

I have noticed that several other debt companies are offering the same deal, surely they could just offer a reduction anyway??

Anyway if anyone needs to contact them, here are the details:

Fredrickson International Limited
PO Box 260
Weybridge
Surrey KT13 0YH

Joanne
# 11
katandclaire
Old 22-09-2009, 5:51 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Smile thank-you

hi all, thanks for this number
08707775501, i have also bin paying a d/d to this company for some time,
i wanted to know my balance so when i sin that someone had posted this number i gave them a call, nice suprise i have payed off over 75% of my debt. The person i spoke to was very helpfull i didnt even know my ref number but they found my detials very quickly.
once again thank-you for this number, and thankyou to the person who posted the question in the first place.
The Following User Says Thank You to katandclaire For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 12
mogale
Old 26-03-2010, 9:23 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default b carter fil clnt

Hi

I have been paying by dd to b carter fil clnt and contacted them to found out who they are and got put through to fredrickson international to be told they are pay off a debt, they told me my last payment will be this month. I have to now find who this debt is with.I have stopped my dd

Thanks for your help

Mogale
# 13
dee sheperd
Old 30-04-2010, 10:45 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Be very careful...I missed one or 2 payments on a repayment plan to a credit card-as the online bank page said the account was not receiving payment or similar-I had paid regularly but moved house & didnt think to tell the creditor --then I found this agency sent someone to ask my neighbors nosey questions about me- & they sent me mail to the house next door- and i contacted ' frederick international'- I felt they were aggressively pursuing the debt and was offered a 25% reduction for lump sum- I sensed they would cause trouble and rack up baliffs payments court costs etc if they could-- so decided to raise the money to pay them off- they demanded my bank details & a 20 deposit until the money was in the account-then they took the agreed ammount- next month i was idly checking my pending payments online & saw they had arranged to take another 250 shortly without telling me though i had paid in full the agreed ammount- luckily the bank agreed to stop it though the payment should have gone through next banking day-- & stopped any further payments being made - the ammount was approx the 25% which they had reduced the debt by- and i cant remember what the receipt letter said but i expect i would have been unable to prove that i had paid in full & would have never got that money back once it left my account..
The Following User Says Thank You to dee sheperd For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 14
forgotmyname
Old 02-05-2010, 11:47 PM
Deliciously Dedicated Diehard MoneySaving Devotee

Another one i have had letters from all sorts of threats, None have materialised.

Sent me a nice shiny payment card with a silly payment plan without any notice or any idea who the debt was from or for how much.
# 15
jojowick83
Old 09-07-2010, 10:36 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Direct debit B CARTER FIL CLNT.

The web site i have for this d/d is
www.
fredpay.
com (sorry wasnt allowed to post this as a link)
the phone number is 0845 0349711 and the contact address is
PO Box 260
Weybridge
Surrey
KT130YH

hope this helps any one who needs to contact them in future.
# 16
BigCraigJohn
Old 09-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Best thing is not to have direct debits full stop with anyone you are not comfortable with. Get there bank details and set up a standing order, that way you are in control of how much and when it goes out.
Just keep paying them if you are happy that you are paying what you should be, they wont take any action while you are making regular payments even if it is late or they havnt agreed.
# 17
scaryfairy118
Old 03-09-2010, 10:11 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Angry

This company have always been fair with me until last month, they contacted me on the 26th July to ask if I would up my repayments from 11 to 15 a month, no problem I said you can set the direct debit up for the last day of the month as it already was. They took the 11 out on 30th July...then took 15 out on the 3rd Aug which caused an overdraft charge of 15. Oh well I thought thats just bad luck. Then the bank took the fee out on the 30th Aug and you guessed it Carter took another 15 on the 31st Aug causing yet another 15 charge. So they tried to take 3 payments within 6 weeks. I have now cancelled my dd but that doesn't take away the fact I am now 30 worse off because they can't get their act together.
# 18
Charlotte.Dennett
Old 21-09-2010, 2:27 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Hi

Hi all,

I have the exactly the same as Jinty71 B carter FIL CLNT in my d/d and for the life of me i couldn't figure out who they are but going through my draw i've found out who they are, Bryan carter Solicitors they are dealing with a debt i have with Littlewoods the address is
11 De Havilland Drive
Weybridge
Surrey
KT 13 ONT

Tel: 08453133128
I hope this helps anyone who are having problems or simply don't know who B carter FIL CLNT are.
# 19
hapytoes
Old 06-10-2010, 11:09 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Direct dial for B Carter

The direct dial number for these guys is.......01204 770423. used it today and got through
# 20
pearcedaniel
Old 18-06-2011, 2:41 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Thumbs down B Carter

My partner has been paying 10 a month direct debit and has never missed a payment. Now B Carter has forwarded my partners details onto another debt collecter called Advantis Debt collection centre.

I personally think that this B Carter Fil Clnt is a scam, im in the process of talks with the Trading Standards to find out if this company is legal.

My partner has had no correspondce from B Carter and we had no telephone number until getting it from this site.

I urge you all to be very careful when dealing with these people.

Daniel