E: 28/02 Win An Amazing Ten-Night Walking Trip ...

Options
Lakshmi7
Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,945 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
... For Two Through The Countryside & Towns Of The Green Heart Of Italy Umbria.

Land's End

Answer: The Green Heart
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• Monkey_Chinchilla
    Options
    You and your companion will visit beautiful mediaeval towns, including Assisi with its UNESCO-listed basilica and Trevi, an old theatre town, home to the C14 Palazzo Comunale. Your Headwater Rep will brief you on arrival and be on-hand 24/7 should you need them. They will also transport your luggage for you from hotel-to-hotel. Using Headwaters comprehensive route directions and maps you are free to explore at your own pace, safe in the knowledge that you wont get lost. Your accommodation includes a Renaissance-style palace in Assisi and a chic renovated farmhouse in Poreta. You will enjoy breakfast every morning and six evening meals are also included.

There is no mention of flights but the 10-day holiday is allegedly worth £4,000 so you would like to think they are included.
  • Monkey_Chinchilla
    Options
    Found the itinerary: https://www.headwater.com/holidays/walking/italy/W10UM.htm

It is worth £1169pp for the tour only so the £4K must include flights one would assume.
  • db3745
    db3745 Posts: 457 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just a thought for any non-habitual walkers like myself, and a touch older, with a few aches and pains, who thinks (like me) I walk the dog 3 miles a day, play sports still - I'm sure I could manage a relaxed (their words) week or two walking and enjoying the beautiful Italian countryside and cuisine.

On a scale of 1 to 3 Headwater rate the holiday a 2 in terms of how challenging it is, but without exception more recent reviewers disagree, and say it is challenging, and a 2+, particularly in the heat, and with sharp ascents in places. Sticks are necessary say some. Saying that, all reviewers give the trip high marks, and I wish I could dare enter, but for me it would be unwise. Here is a link to reviews for anyone interested:-

https://www.headwater.com/holidays/walking/italy/W08UM.htm
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport