Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • K789
    • By K789 6th Dec 17, 11:15 PM
    • 21Posts
    • 1Thanks
    K789
    Can anyone recommend any good mortgage brokers ?
    • 6th Dec 17, 11:15 PM
    Can anyone recommend any good mortgage brokers ? 6th Dec 17 at 11:15 PM
    I posted on here A short while ago asking if there are lenders out there who would give me a mortgage if I only had around a months worth of payslips due to me not being in my current job very long and the answer was yes.

However I wanted to also find out if there is any lender who: would lend to someone with a lack of credit history (no late payment, CCJ's or any marks)?

Who could only provide 1 or 2 months payslips or bank statements.

And who would support the governments mortgage help scheme?

My credit score is a little low right now, but that's just because I haven't taken out much credit in the past. Can anyone help me? Or am I likely to just get ripped off with high interest rates if I am accepted by anyone?
Page 1
    • KTD10
    • By KTD10 7th Dec 17, 10:55 AM
    • 16 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    KTD10
    • 7th Dec 17, 10:55 AM
    • 7th Dec 17, 10:55 AM
    Where about in the country are you? I can recommend the brokers we used. They were really helpful with advice and straight up told us what lenders were open to us. Also they don’t charge a fee.
    • charliebobgordon
    • By charliebobgordon 7th Dec 17, 8:01 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    charliebobgordon
    • 7th Dec 17, 8:01 PM
    • 7th Dec 17, 8:01 PM
    If you're lazy like me then you could try Trussle. It's all online, just got our mortgage accepted the other day. Highly recommend it, they're very helpful and have very good reviews on Trustpilot too.
    • Dolly123
    • By Dolly123 7th Dec 17, 8:32 PM
    • 79 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Dolly123
    • 7th Dec 17, 8:32 PM
    • 7th Dec 17, 8:32 PM
    I can recommend a fab team that don't charge a fee and deal with everyone over the phone and by email PM me if you would like their details
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,661Posts Today

6,037Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• RT @thismorning: With his last deals of the year, @MartinSLewis wishes us all a 'very merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah and a wonderful and?

• RT @stoneygran: @MartinSLewis I furtively used a pub toilet last night before getting on the bus and felt really guilty!

• Follow Martin