Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MatthewAinsworth
    • By MatthewAinsworth 29th Nov 17, 11:58 AM
    • 2,890Posts
    • 1,151Thanks
    MatthewAinsworth
    Mortgage with payrol mistakes
    • 29th Nov 17, 11:58 AM
    Mortgage with payrol mistakes 29th Nov 17 at 11:58 AM
    Hi everyone

I have a contract and my pay was quite regular until recently when payrol /managers submitting our info to payrol keep making mistakes that's getting ever more complicated.

Would a mortgage lender see my pay as being less on account of payslips even if I supply therm my contract? I nolonger see them as reliable and worry that this could happen again at remortgage time. They could check my correct hours and pay rate with my employer

Luckily I haven't fallen into debt over it yet but have crashed savings a bit
Page 1
    • David White
    • By David White 29th Nov 17, 12:56 PM
    • 863 Posts
    • 378 Thanks
    David White
    • 29th Nov 17, 12:56 PM
    • 29th Nov 17, 12:56 PM
    If there's a reasonable explanation this doesn't have to cause you a problem as if necessary the lender can request a reference from your employer.
    I am a Mortgage Broker
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Broker, so you need to take my word for it.
    This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser code of conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

599Posts Today

4,298Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @faisalislam: Normalisation of words ?traitor/treachery? to mean ?people who disagree with my belief?... Not entirely sure how political?

• RT @bbclaurak: Thanks Martin - we know we can?t please all the people all the time (stands by for grief) but try hard to show how it actual?

• Morning. I'm on my way to my last @GMB 7:40 deals of the week of 2017. This week including gift card warning, free? https://t.co/2dcNviXxsN

• Follow Martin