Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 28th Nov 17, 8:04 AM
    • 12,520Posts
    • 35,716Thanks
    redfox
    14 WOW
    Half price on all beauty gifts at M&S
    • 28th Nov 17, 8:04 AM
    14 WOW
    Half price on all beauty gifts at M&S 28th Nov 17 at 8:04 AM
    Half price on all beauty gifts at M&S

They start at £1.75 so a chance to pick up some reasonably priced gifts.

Delivery is £3.99 but it's free delivery if you can collect from an M&S store.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 28 Nov: M&S has told us that its current 50% off beauty gifts offer will end at 11.59pm on Wed 29 Nov, with different sets available from Thu 30 Nov.

When we checked on Tue 28 Nov, there were over 300 beauty sets included, starting from £1.75. Delivery’s £3.99 or you can collect in store for free (find your nearest)

The offer is also available in selected stores and is dependent on stock.

Big thanks to redfox for the original spot!

This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Oliver; 28-11-2017 at 4:59 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1
    • redfox
    • By redfox 28th Nov 17, 8:12 AM
    • 12,520 Posts
    • 35,716 Thanks
    redfox
    • 28th Nov 17, 8:12 AM
    • 28th Nov 17, 8:12 AM
    Quidco are currently giving 10% cashback for new customers at M&S or 3% for existing customers. TCB give 3% cashback.

So don't forget to go through those!
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• kingfisherblue
    • By kingfisherblue 28th Nov 17, 8:38 AM
    • 7,416 Posts
    • 15,897 Thanks
    kingfisherblue
    • 28th Nov 17, 8:38 AM
    • 28th Nov 17, 8:38 AM
    Thanks Redfox - I'm in charge of Mum's stocking (joint from myself and my sister), so going to get handcreams etc today. You're a star!
    • redfox
    • By redfox 28th Nov 17, 2:13 PM
    • 12,520 Posts
    • 35,716 Thanks
    redfox
    • 28th Nov 17, 2:13 PM
    • 28th Nov 17, 2:13 PM
    so going to get handcreams
    Originally posted by kingfisherblue
    they're a good price, aren't they

• moonshine
    • By moonshine 28th Nov 17, 7:07 PM
    • 720 Posts
    • 1,332 Thanks
    moonshine
    • 28th Nov 17, 7:07 PM
    • 28th Nov 17, 7:07 PM
    great prices, several gifts bought, Thank you
    • venison
    • By venison 28th Nov 17, 10:01 PM
    • 1,360 Posts
    • 1,448 Thanks
    venison
    • 28th Nov 17, 10:01 PM
    • 28th Nov 17, 10:01 PM
    Quite a few inshore today, seem to have stocked up
    I am a BG on loans,credit cards and benefits I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly". Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • ladybabe
    • By ladybabe 30th Nov 17, 1:16 AM
    • 351 Posts
    • 406 Thanks
    ladybabe
    • 30th Nov 17, 1:16 AM
    • 30th Nov 17, 1:16 AM
    love red carpet manicure o this was a bargain to me, would pay this for the goods minus the light now have a back up light

http://www.marksandspencer.com/holiday-gift-set/p/p60154795?image=SD_07_T23_1184G_NC_X_EC_0&color=NO COLOUR&prevPage=plp
    There are people so poor that the only thing they have is money
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,747Posts Today

7,816Users online

Martin's Twitter