E: 07/12 Win £1000 towards your Christmas wish

Options
hertzyabazas
hertzyabazas Posts: 33,386 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
edited 30 November 2017 at 6:31AM in Game over
https://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/make-christmas-magical

Winner will be notified by 11th December 2017. Beaverbrooks will take all reasonable steps to contact the winner, but should there be no response within 24 hours of notification, Beaverbrooks will allocate the prize to another winner.

The prize is £1,000 towards your suggested Christmas wish. All prizes are subject to availability and there is no guarantee that Beaverbrooks will be able to fulfil the exact prize as requested by the winner.

The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.

One entry per person.

All entries will be judged individually on their merits and Beaverbrooks will select ONE winner from all entries received. Beaverbrooks’ decision is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be made.

No purchase necessary.

Beaverbrooks has the right to withdraw the prize draw at any time.

The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over only.

Prize draw is not open to employees, partners and associated agents of Beaverbrooks.

By entering this competition, you consent to our reasonable use and publication of any information provided by you, including the use of your entry in PR and marketing materials.

Entry into this competition confirms your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of Beaverbrooks.

By signing up to receive Beaverbrooks updates you’ll receive priority sale access, exclusive offers and you’ll be the first to hear about our new collections and limited editions. Ticking the box means you’re confirming you’re happy to hear from us via email. Your data will be managed in accordance with our privacy policy. You can unsubscribe from communications at any time using the link provided in the emails that are sent to you.

Beaverbrooks respects your privacy and will not share your personal data with any third party.

Comments

• HoneyBooBoo_2
    Options
    Competition ends 7th December 2017.
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'm getting "Sorry, we can't find the page you were looking for."

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • smitchy73
    smitchy73 Posts: 2,558 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    This ay seem a daft question, but I've attempted to enter this on two different computers and don't see where to enter, I've signed in, joined up, and there never seems to be an entry form.

any idea?
    Thanks to all the competition posters.
  • Car73
    Car73 Posts: 367 Forumite
    Options
    Worked for me today when I clicked on the link although it took a few tries.
    :grouphug::lovethoug:lovethoug Keeping busy very important at the moment. Lost my loving partner this year. Always in my thoughts.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure