E: 25/12? (weekly) Spar 12 Deals of Christmas (various prizes)

Options
hertzyabazas
hertzyabazas Posts: 33,398 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
edited 7 October 2017 at 6:50AM in Game over
Should this be in the advent thread?
T&Cs won't open for me

Week 1 (closes 11/10) - 16 x 390g Galaxy Smooth Bars

http://woobox.com/hadj62

Comments

• I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,297 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
    Options
    I have managed to enter. I could not find t & c's, so not sure when this comp ends
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,934 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 6 October 2017 at 7:40AM
    Options
    It appears to be the woobox associated with this FB post (clicking on the pic takes you to it)
    It's here! We've got our 12 Deals of Christmas launching in-store! To celebrate, we're giving one of you the chance to #win a box of each weeks deal!
    Tag two mates, one you'd share it with and the other you wouldn't ... Don't tell them which is which.

https://www.facebook.com/SPARintheUK/posts/1166324440136422

although there is no mention of needing to fill in the form as well

The prizes will presumably all relate to this promotion

https://www.spar.co.uk/deals/12-deals-of-christmas
  • thingamaBob
    thingamaBob Posts: 21,232 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 7 October 2017 at 1:20AM
    Options
    According to the picture on Facebook, the first week runs from 5/10 to 11/10 which ties in with the first "deal" week referenced in mjm's post above.
    If this follows through on a strict weekly basis, a new "deal"/competition will start each Thursday and end on the following Wednesday which would give an overall end date of 27/12.
  • nettie1xoxo
    Options
    Week 2

This week get your hands on
    6 x 600g Fox's Fabulously Biscuit Selection!
  • LadyLanc
    LadyLanc Posts: 600 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    So how do you enter - only on Facebook?
  • GlitterFizz
    GlitterFizz Posts: 2,869 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    LadyLanc wrote: »
    So how do you enter - only on Facebook?

If you click on link in 1st thread it takes youbto sweepstakes to enter email and name :o
    Fruit 'n Nut :p
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,934 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 13 October 2017 at 7:50AM
    Options
    If you click on link in 1st thread it takes youbto sweepstakes to enter email and name :o

Which is from this FB post
    It's time for our week 2 deals! Pick up a 600g box of Fox's Biscuits Fabulously Biscuit Selection for just £3.50 in-store now!
    Plus, your chance to #win 6 boxes! Just tag two friends, one who you'd share this with and another who you have to hide all the biscuits from and don't forget to enter below!

As they don't have any working T&Cs who knows if the tagging step is compulsory or not.

https://www.facebook.com/SPARintheUK/posts/1171741092928090
  • mumto2boys
    mumto2boys Posts: 7,993 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    StayHome * StaySafe * BeKind
  • Comping_Rich
    Comping_Rich Posts: 21,017 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    https://www.facebook.com/SPARintheUK/app/143103275748075/

With Christmas getting ever closer, we've got 12 weeks of exciting giveaways for you to get involved with!

Each week we'll be offering you the chance to WIN an amazing prize.

This week get your hands on

6x 750g Sweet Champions boxes!

(That's a lot of stocking fillers!)

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH