One last question & I press SUBMIT!

Now ready to press the button, however ....

In my own income/expenditure sheet I was almost £20 over budget - CAB adviser todays readjusts figures - I've missed a few things and underestimated others - Now my new figure is + £185 over income!

Is this acceptable? The CAB adviser has stated the amounts they've suggested are 'all within suggested amounts' and will allow me to correctly budget post BR.

I'm worried if I submit with such an excess over my current income there may be an issue - Due to disability my work is limited and finances not likely to change

Comments

• Butts
    Butts Posts: 1,289 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Now ready to press the button, however ....

In my own income/expenditure sheet I was almost £20 over budget - CAB adviser todays readjusts figures - I've missed a few things and underestimated others - Now my new figure is + £185 over income!

Is this acceptable? The CAB adviser has stated the amounts they've suggested are 'all within suggested amounts' and will allow me to correctly budget post BR.

I'm worried if I submit with such an excess over my current income there may be an issue - Due to disability my work is limited and finances not likely to change

Well mine was about £160 over and they did not even mention it in my Bankruptcy Interview on Wednesday.
  • Butts wrote: »
    Well mine was about £160 over and they did not even mention it in my Bankruptcy Interview on Wednesday.

Thanks Butts :beer:

I clicked the button at T minus 10am today & have everything crossed for the BR going as quickly and well as your Nuclear thread! :D

Don't smoke so now have no fingernails :rotfl:
  • Butts
    Thanks Butts :beer:

I clicked the button at T minus 10am today & have everything crossed for the BR going as quickly and well as your Nuclear thread! :D

Don't smoke so now have no fingernails :rotfl:

Well done, look forward to hearing how you get on :D
  • Application submitted midday Friday & has been approved today - Now awaiting the call from the OR! :o

Still unsure as to whether the speediness of the approval is a good or bad thing?!

With my application being approved do I need to do anything now or wait till the OR contacts me?
  • Butts
    Application submitted midday Friday & has been approved today - Now awaiting the call from the OR! :o

Still unsure as to whether the speediness of the approval is a good or bad thing?!

With my application being approved do I need to do anything now or wait till the OR contacts me?

All the BR's featured on here recently seem to follow a speedy course.

They will probably ring you in the next day or two to arrange/conduct your interview.

Nothing to do other than perhaps peruse your "fib sheet" and make sure you are ready for any taxing :D questions in the unlikely event that they actually ask any.
    Nothing to do other than perhaps peruse your "fib sheet" and make sure you are ready for any taxing :D questions in the unlikely event that they actually ask any.

EEEK! I'm more worried by the fact that I've never HEARD of a fib sheet than needing one! Are they likely to ask something I need to be forewarned on? :eek:
  • Butts
    edited 9 October 2017 at 11:35PM
    EEEK! I'm more worried by the fact that I've never HEARD of a fib sheet than needing one! Are they likely to ask something I need to be forewarned on? :eek:

You'll be fine - just tell the truth ;)...according to the gospel of your I&E
    You'll be fine - just tell the truth ;)...according to the gospel of your I&E

Hallelujah Brother - The Gospel it is!

OR Calling 9am Wednesday for a telephone interview, Lets hope it goes according to plan!:o
  • Butts
    Hallelujah Brother - The Gospel it is!

OR Calling 9am Wednesday for a telephone interview, Lets hope it goes according to plan!:o

Make sure you set your Alarm Clock :D

Let us know how you get on.
  • Telephone BR interview this morning - Lasted approx 40 mins.

Helpful and friendly, advised my application 'seems very straightforward' went through my figures with few questions, advised me regarding BR ect.

BRILLIANT news - he exempted my car & no IPA! :D :j

Car potentially an issue as would not be able to keep my job! :(

Massive thanks to everyone on this thread - Your advice has been invaluable

Changing my user name later to skint but happy bunny! ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure